Algeria.com Discussion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    hiyya1 is offline Former Member
    needs? or has to live with it?

ElHenni is offline Registered User

Algerian Men

It is sick that whilst a poor economy accounts for much of prostitution some is out of Algerian mens filthy habits. When I say Algerian men I mean a minority but significant minority.

They place women in very difficult situations. For example, if you are a lady try applying for a job in Algeria working in a factory or office. If you are a lady the boss will usually say well we can discuss this over a meal.

Or he would blatantly tell the ladies what they will have to give in order to get the job.

It really makes me angry. All that I can say is may Allah(swt) control my temper if I am ever faced with someone trying it on with one of my family or friends. I may well kill him.

Like I say its not a majority but the number is significant and this kind of thing has been going on for some time, before the 90's.

What is more is that there are allot of single mothers in Algeria and they are looked down upon and almost seen as sexually easy. Almost as is its ok to proposition them.

Sick people really sick and a sick general state of affairs to drive our poor sisters to this kind of act.

May Allah(swt) help them, Insha-Allah

HOUDA-K is offline Moderator

Re: hi

Originally posted by mohamad64
    I am so sorry but I think every copmmunity needs this kind of woman .
    You think every community needs a prostitute ?

Is this what you meant or am I wrong ?

mohamad64 is offline Junior Member

Re: Re: hi

yes I mean every socity needs a minority to be sacrificed to save the majority ,it must be in occidental and oriental countries ,in Iran there is no permitted prositution and now the married women and even the children r in danger ,the men (who should be typical clients for prostituated women ) try to kidnap children or women ,there was a case two men raped about 20 small boys .cos they were victimes of rape when they were child .this is not the only case .

mmm

What I take from that is that, Men cannot be trusted as they are weak and therefore we need to give some of our women as a sacrifice.

Tell me would you give a female from your family to become a prostitute for this most noble cause? I wouldnt and niether would the family of any lady that has a brother or uncle father son (ie. all of them).

If there needs to be a few in each community then tell me why did Muhammad(saw) come? Did he not say that this ignorant act was Haram? For all and not for all but a few sacrifices?

If these men are child abusers and adulteres then they are guilty for their act. They must be punished and the remedy to all of this is Islam. On the day of judgement we are each responsible for our own actions, will a decent lady who lived a good life be questioned as to why she didnt become a prostitute? Will pious women be blamed for rapes and child rapes because if they had become prostitutes then the men who raped the women and children would have slept with them and left the others alone.

May Allah remove such filth from the Earth, the greater filth being the men who abuse women and children and the lesser filth being the institution of prostitution, Insha-Allah.

ABSURD

mohamad64 is offline Junior Member

Re: mmm

nobody wants to give a member of the family for such sacrifice .ok?but it is the fact and u know .u can't stop the natural desires ,no punishment no limit could do that ,in actual socities there is a lot of men who can't have a woman as wife .Islam can't stop the nature by force as it hasn't do that in Iran ,every house need a WC, if not? these women r sacrificed to save everybody and they r forced by the socity .it is clear? Islam has a solutoin for that and it is islamic prostituation .women who marry men for 1 night or some weeks and they must be paid .(Mot'ee) what is that ?the name is diferent but it is the same .women who do that in Iran know well the man pay them for pleasure and not to have a wife. be reasonable .

Oh My Word!

My brother, please donnot speak for Islam. 1 day marriages were deemed forbiden by Muhammad(saw)which has been recorded in Sahih Bukhari, Muslim and Tirmidhy. Islamic Prostitution! If what you say is true then Islam is false. I therefore choose Islam and not you.

Your wrong, women are a treasure and gift to mankind and there are countless verses in the Holy Qur'an and Ahadith that support me and prove you wrong. Dont ask me for evidence because this issue is so straight forward and there are just so many verses in teh Holy Qur'an and ahadith that deal direcly or indirectly with this issue that only a blind person or very misguided person would come to any conclusion other than it is Haram.

My word are there really people with views like yours around!!!

Wassalam