+ Reply to Thread
    cdessai is offline Registered User

Business representative needed in Algeria

Hello, I am a Canadian business man looking to form a connection in Algeria with the purpose of opening doors for my company in the area of security printing. I am seeking an English speaking local representative in Algeria, preferably with some ability to reach business decision makers. Please advise if you are this person or if you know anybody so that we can discuss the possibility of working together.

Please email me through the site.

Thank you in advance.

rhpers is offline Registered User

RE for Representative

Quote Originally Posted by cdessai View Post
    Hello, I am a Canadian business man looking to form a connection in Algeria with the purpose of opening doors for my company in the area of security printing. I am seeking an English speaking local representative in Algeria, preferably with some ability to reach business decision makers. Please advise if you are this person or if you know anybody so that we can discuss the possibility of working together.

Please email me through the site.

Thank you in advance.
    Dear sir,
    Thank you for your offer!
    I hope to meet the criteria of the representation as requested!
    I hope you will contact me directly via email as soon as possible!

Yours truly,
    REBBOUH Omar

WiseWildLady is offline Registered User

Hi

Hi

Im just wondering if you have found someone who did help you to start your business in algeria: Get back to me if you are interested

retro-world is offline Registered User
    I know a few people that maybe interested in this and that can help you. Please could you tell us more about your business