Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hanouda118 is offline Junior Member
    Dear readers,
    we are currently looking for people of all wolks of life nation wide who are interested in getting in on the ground of an exciting new company with tremendous income potemtial.
    We offer you a chance to be in business for yourself but not by yourself, with :
    *unparelleled leadership & track recoed
    *proven business system
    *innovative consumer-oriented products
    *strategic alliances
    *leading edge technology
    *revolutionary compensation system
    *world-class recognition & reward system

We offer a risk free opportunity:
    *no major investment *no inventory
    *no franchise fee *large territory
    *no loss of job security *limited opportunity
    *no experience required

Discover how to improve your quality of life by taking control of your financial future.

here are my contacts:
    NAME: Hend aitoufella
    AGENT #: bj1893
    PHONE : *******
    EMAIL : ******
    OR : ******

[Edited by Al-khiyal - this poster's 'scheme' requires people to forward non-returnable money in advance of any 'interview' - real or not]
    Last edited by Guest 123; 29th June 2006 at 17:43.

FORTUNATO is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by hanouda118
    Dear readers,
    we are currently looking for people of all wolks of life nation wide who are interested in getting in on the ground of an exciting new company with tremendous income potemtial.
    We offer you a chance to be in business for yourself but not by yourself, with :
    *unparelleled leadership & track recoed
    *proven business system
    *innovative consumer-oriented products
    *strategic alliances
    *leading edge technology
    *revolutionary compensation system
    *world-class recognition & reward system

We offer a risk free opportunity:
    *no major investment *no inventory
    *no franchise fee *large territory
    *no loss of job security *limited opportunity
    *no experience required

Discover how to improve your quality of life by taking control of your financial future.

here are my contacts:
    NAME: Hend aitoufella
    AGENT #: bj1893
    PHONE : ******
    EMAIL : ******
    OR : ******
    Why don`t you post the URL the web page of the security company?

F-
    -
    Last edited by Guest 123; 29th June 2006 at 17:43.
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

hanouda118 is offline Junior Member
    well if you were smart enough you can get it from my business email anyway here it is ******
    Last edited by Guest 123; 29th June 2006 at 17:44.

HeWhoDaresWins is offline Registered User

good question Fortunato

So go ahead, send us the URL or a list of board members or some details about this "amazing company". Where is it registered? etc.

I for one am very interested in any opportunity to make a quick legal buck, or euro or dinar.

We aew waiting with enormous expectation.
    and believe me when i say..HeWhoDareswins.

and HeWhoDares..to swindle our Algerians Bros and Sis, will pay dearly.. through the courts of course (sic)

Originally posted by hanouda118
    well if you were smart enough you can get it from my business email anyway here it is ******
    U C, am not that smart to make a connection between
    worldleadershipgroup
    and
    wlgdirect

Yeah your companir need a ginius person like you only, not a Kind of non smart Touzz "Furtunato"

F-
    -
    Last edited by Guest 123; 29th June 2006 at 17:44.
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

HeWhoDaresWins is offline Registered User

ya Hanouda

Oh ya hanouda, It seems to me you have just started "SELLING".
    And someone should have told you, that the first rule is NOT to insult your customers intelligence (even if he or she is a morron). Which is what you have just done with my friend Fortunato.

A bon entendeur, salut

Re: ya Hanouda

Originally posted by HeWhoDaresWins
    Oh ya hanouda, It seems to me you have just started "SELLING".
    And someone should have told you, that the first rule is NOT to insult your customers intelligence (even if he or she is a morron). Which is what you have just done with my friend Fortunato.

A bon entendeur, salut

Saha HWDW

Thankx for wisdom reply

anyway here is the frick asking for credit card and 100 usd unrefoundable-----no suprise no experience needed

--------

Prior to beginning this online application, please make sure you have the following information available:

Your Social Security Number. By Federal Law, WLG must maintain social security numbers for persons to whom WLG makes disbursement. The number you provide must correspond to your legal last name.

Background information. Click for a list of the background questions you will be asked.

Credit Card Information. You will be asked to pay a non-refundable $100 administrative services fee as part of the application. Please have a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card available. The name and address information on the credit card must match your name and address.
    Important items before you start the application:
    If you intend to join Global Equity Lending, Inc. at any time, neither you nor your immediate family may be employed as an employee (W-2 or 1099) with any other Residential or Commercial Mortgage Broker/Lender (“Licensed Entity”), have an ownership interest in a Licensed Entity, or hold a Residential or Commercial Mortgage Broker/Lender License

---------
    F-

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast