+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 7 of 10
  1. #1
    FORTUNATO is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,778

    Cool

    Sahha all
    if your need a roof buy it now, next year prices will be triple.....ELDORADO

    Here is an exemple in oran
    96 MARAVAL 64 F3 76,72 2 200 000,00
    24 F4 87,00 2 600 000,00
    8 F5 134,64 4 000 000,00
    TOTAL 96
    32 logts HAI DHAYA 1 F3 56,64 1 800 000,00
    1 F5 103,33 4 000 000,00
    20 F5 117,00 4 500 000,00
    10 F5 125,33 5 000 000,00

    LINK TO : Villa and mores.....

    http://www.cnepbanque.dz/liste%20logts.htm
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

  2. #2
    BUSHRA1 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    203

    Question

    Salam Fortunato. Maybe I didn't catch it, but where are the individual per unit/home prices? It appears as though the prices are for the whole building/project. Hence, should I divide the total price from the number of units to get the actual 'per unit' cost? However, I am sure there's a discount for purchasing the entire building/project in one go, so that means my above calculation would be off.


    Shukran,

    Bushra

  3. #3
    FORTUNATO is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,778
    Originally posted by BUSHRA1
    Salam Fortunato. Maybe I didn't catch it, but where are the individual per unit/home prices? It appears as though the prices are for the whole building/project. Hence, should I divide the total price from the number of units to get the actual 'per unit' cost? However, I am sure there's a discount for purchasing the entire building/project in one go, so that means my above calculation would be off.


    Shukran,

    Bushra
    Hello Bushra

    Note: The Price are just for concession only

    I am glad you want to buy a house in Algeria, so how you should read it

    1) Wilaya = is the departmnet you want to live in (area)
    2.1) Numbre of logts = logements = appartment
    2.2) Villa is a separete area (same as english villa)
    3) Type= F2, F3, are the way algerians use mean 3 separate rooms for F3,
    4) Superficie= area in metre square m2, from 48 to 107 m2
    5) Price in Dinars

    EXEMPLE:

    in Oran 28 Villas located near "ES SENIA" Airport
    a) one F5a mean 5 rooms (F5 a)
    total space is 246,50 m2
    price is 9 500 000,00 Dinars
    b) 27 others are same just the space is 197 m2 and price
    7 500 000,00 Dinars

    F-
    -



    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

  4. #4
    BUSHRA1 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    203
    Salam(washarak?)F. Shukran Gazillian for the info...yes I was aware of the wilaya and logement terms, and have been calculating from dinars to GBP/£. If I gather correctly the 9 500 000,00 MDA comes out to a whopping £6 million?? Wow! My husband and I are looking for something a TAD bit lower---like take the millions off . Seriously, if you come across anything from say £90 - 200K let me know.

    Take care,

    Bushra

  5. #5
    FORTUNATO is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,778
    Originally posted by BUSHRA1
    Salam(washarak?)F. Shukran Gazillian for the info...yes I was aware of the wilaya and logement terms, and have been calculating from dinars to GBP/£. If I gather correctly the 9 500 000,00 MDA comes out to a whopping £6 million?? Wow! My husband and I are looking for something a TAD bit lower---like take the millions off . Seriously, if you come across anything from say £90 - 200K let me know.

    Take care,

    Bushra
    Hello Bushra,
    Hope you are doing well, One (1) Livre St curency is =135,49 DA
    so the DA9 500 000,00= £7O115 concesional price for villa, the price for land and other property is about +30 more, So with your budget (90-200K Pound) you can pay not only appartment but a Villa in ORAN second city in Algeria

    I think you can French, so please contact the bank branch of Oran, They will help you very much, of course you can contact other area as well...

    F-
    -
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

  6. #6
    BUSHRA1 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    203
    Labaz,thank you,and hope you are doing well also,Incha'Allah. The specs you provided are great---within the purse string limit LOL. I asked my husband and some Algerian friends a question and they aren't too informed on this bit so I'll pose you with another question, sorry if I am becoming a headache . Okay, as you well know coastal Algeria lies on a earthquake fault, now how trustworthy are the home insurance agencies in Algeria? I know that when I was in Algeria, quite after the last major earthquake, some buildings still bore the signs of this tragedy. The buildings that seemed to hold the most were those built by the French, and those by other Europeans like the Dutch contracting/architectural companies. I just don't know how insurance companies follow up in such a situation on owned property---are they a hassle to follow through in case you have a natural disaster?

    Also, are there any home associations that maintain communal areas within a newly built project area? I am clueless about all the above, and some Algerians seem to be as well .


    Take care,

    Bushra

  7. #7
    FORTUNATO is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,778
    Originally posted by BUSHRA1
    Labaz,thank you,and hope you are doing well also,Incha'Allah. The specs you provided are great---within the purse string limit LOL. I asked my husband and some Algerian friends a question and they aren't too informed on this bit so I'll pose you with another question, sorry if I am becoming a headache . Okay, as you well know coastal Algeria lies on a earthquake fault, now how trustworthy are the home insurance agencies in Algeria? I know that when I was in Algeria, quite after the last major earthquake, some buildings still bore the signs of this tragedy. The buildings that seemed to hold the most were those built by the French, and those by other Europeans like the Dutch contracting/architectural companies. I just don't know how insurance companies follow up in such a situation on owned property---are they a hassle to follow through in case you have a natural disaster?

    Also, are there any home associations that maintain communal areas within a newly built project area? I am clueless about all the above, and some Algerians seem to be as well .


    Take care,

    Bushra
    Hello Bushra
    Nice to see you are doing well, yes the insurance, taxes, VAT, land, registration, custom duty issues etc...are very seldom known by the population, mostly only the NOTAIR... (Expert person) in Algeria know about these issues and people pay them to handle it

    As for insurance the so called normal insurance is done either by the Bank you pay house from, or a separate life and nonlife insurance companies

    Here is the list:

    http://www.internationalinsurance.or...20algeria'

    But usually these insurance are not covering any earthquake, or catastrophe event,,,,, in case of earthquake and if the area is declare by the gvt as a disaster area, the gvt deploy some direct help and only a commission will decide whether your house need a compensation or not, but that’s a long process.

    As for reparation: only a private company can do it, there are many of them. The prices mostly depend up to 70%on the construction material, labour are not high yet

    F-
    -
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts