+ Reply to Thread
    tariqzidan is offline Junior Member

Marketing & consultancy

Dear ALL IN ALGERIA ; HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND HAVE A NICE TIME .I am new member hope to accept me with you.

May i ask you about
    WHAT IS THE development for BUSINESS Marketing AS ACTIVITY in your country ?
    waiting your answers and responses.
    thanks bstrgds
    tariq

FORTUNATO is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by tariqzidan
    Dear ALL IN ALGERIA ; HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND HAVE A NICE TIME .I am new member hope to accept me with you.

May i ask you about
    WHAT IS THE development for BUSINESS Marketing AS ACTIVITY in your country ?
    waiting your answers and responses.
    thanks bstrgds
    tariq
    Welcome sir.....

If I understood your questions, than Marketing in Algeria is based on Exhibitions, News ppr articles, brochures, and many already use the internet WEBs, of course Minitery contact (of your field) are optional.

F-
    -
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT AND RESPONSE ,OF COURSE THOSE ARE THE WAY TO MARKETING BUT THIER ARE MANY WAS ELSE MARKETING PRODUCTS ,WE CAN HANDLE IT ,CAN OFFER COOPERATION WITH ALGERIAN CO.
    THANKS AGAIN.

Dear F ; hope ou are fine ....
    We are going to convert vehicles into natural gas from dezeil in egypt ...as you know the natural gas is clean and sheap than deziel and benzien and under this prices for oil up ...so , to whom it may concern do you have willing and shance to do it in algeria specialy for public sector and taxes ....that ng cleans the environment and deducts the cost.
    waiting your reply , thanks