+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Don't mock Hizbollah Muslims...or else

Shiite Muslims riot after TV program mocks Hezbollah leader

Several thousand Shiite Muslims enraged by a TV comedy that mocked the leader of Hezbollah took to the streets of southern Beirut on Thursday night, burning car tires and blocking roads - including the highway to Lebanon's international airport, police and witnesses said.
    Yep. That's productive.

voltaire is offline Registered User
    It is really pathetic, the idea that mocking a political leader would provoke riots.

"I think Sheikh Nasrallah is a big gonzo" - wooo there we go, protests on the streets of every major capital in the world.

What a joke

V

BTW, Booger, where does that quote in your sig come from?

V

HOUDA-K is offline Moderator
    Bilderbooger, you didn't ask for, nor did I grant permission to use my words. The last time you picked on words of mine to play with wasn't very beneficial to you and it is a form of harassment to do as you are doing. Please take my words off your signature or we can ask admin to do it instead if you wish.

ElHenni is offline Registered User
    Well im sorry but those Christian people know the exact environment and atmosphere of Lebanon and knew exactly what they would provoke. It makes one think that their intention must have been to provoke the people.

I agree with you that this is not proper behavious and people should protest in a peaceful way but as already said the channel knows the people and knows how to upset them and made use of that knowledge in an irresponsible way.

There actions were wrong as was the response of the people. The intentions of the instigator of this post are also up for question.

Theja is offline Registered User
    How many cars were burnt on account of the da vinci code?
    THERE IS NO SALVATION IN RELIGION.

"Unless you are 'born' again, you can never get into the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

Quote Originally Posted by HOUDA-K
    Bilderbooger, you didn't ask for, nor did I grant permission to use my words. The last time you picked on words of mine to play with wasn't very beneficial to you and it is a form of harassment to do as you are doing. Please take my words off your signature or we can ask admin to do it instead if you wish.
    It's harrassment if the quote is inaccurate. Otherwise it's just info that was already in the public domain, surely.

I'm assuming the quote is inaccurate?

V

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast