+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hi

friendship is offline Registered User

hi

hi is there anyone there that i can talk 2? i'm in college and waiting for my next class which is at 6.i'm bored.

Mnarvi-DZ is offline Registered User

Not again!

U can always browse in the geopolitics section and read some of the threads there. It's never too early... And I am sure u'll find many topics to discuss tmr with your friends
    Avant d'ecrire il faut savoir lire,
    et avant de parler, il faut savoir ecouter
    Par El Bachir El Ibrahimi

DZ-Mnarvi

what do u mean not again? if you don't want 2 talk 2 me don't reply and tell me what 2 do, it's an open board so i can write any message that i want 2 write.Have some manners

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    Chillax ya friendship

As you correctly pointed out, it's an open board - so Mnarvi-DZ can write any reply that he wants 2 write.

There's never any guarantee that the answers we get will be of the type we were looking for - that's a rule of life that applies not only on message boards.

Look on the bright side - at least Mnarvi did answer you with a positive suggestion about how to kill time.

yeh

you're right but he could've been nicer, thanks 4 replying r u going 2 talk 2 me?i don't think i've talked 2 u before,have i?

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    yalla I think he was pretty nice to you, he was going but before he left, rather than see you neglected, he took the trouble to reply and give you a suggestion - how many others did that, eh?

Am I going to talk to you? Well, of course I'm a little nervous after seeing the treatment poor Mnarvi got, but if you promise to be gentle with me I might try

ok

i'll be nice im usually nice, he just annoyed me a bit when he told 2 go somewhere else and look at the threads. He doesn't know if i've already looked at them or not. r u going 2 talk 2 me? i'm sure you are, do u work? i'm just asking a random question to start the conversation.