+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids

Bent_Bladi is offline Registered User

Kids

Salams All!!

Okie dokie - I'm in a really "kid tolerant" mood.... dreamin of diapers, singing "mama zamanha gaya"... haha, just kidding...

Yeah, so post kiddie stuff here - pictures, songs, videos, anything!

Here goes:

Kathem Al Saher - Al Benaya

algerian_4ever is offline Registered User
    hahaha. I love this song. it reminds me of my little sister. she loves dressing up, as a matter of fact, she could be in my room right now looking for makeup.

it reminds me of my little cousins --- i remember one time i was in syria and i went to check on my 4 year old cousin and i found her face covered in red lipstick- and she bit off the rest of the lipstick, chewed it up and spit it on the bed.... omg what a SIGHT to see...

amalgamate is offline Registered User
    try fixing a bathroom flooded in water while finding little one playin in the sink. ... living on the second floor of an appt ain't such a comforting feeling when ya got a flood
    It seems as if one fails to conceive
    The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
    Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
    So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

lol - i actually know what u mean... my aunt lives on a second floor apartment and she has not one, not two - but THREE extremely mischievous kids... they're so out of control that their craziness drove me to tears once...

Yazou is offline Registered User
    Not long ago, I flew with American Airlines and next to me sat a woman with her 3 year old son. The brat, was abnoxious, screaming, moving non-stop... it was one of the worse flights I ever took. I almost went to the back of the place and sat on the floor (the flight was fall).... kids, sometimes thet can drive you nuts, but they are kids, what can we do.
    A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty - Mark Bradford.

lol - EVERYTIME I go on an airplane (twice each summer) I always end up sitting near a lady w/ a small kid or an old guy reeking of B.O. and stale alcohol.

This summer back from Syria, my sister and I were lucky to sit next to a nice Syrian lady - who apparently lived near us - and had a 1 year old baby boy on her lap. At first he annoyed the hell out of us, but then after we got in a few hours of rest, we started playing with him and we helped the lady w/ him when she needed to get up or feed him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast