Algeria.com Discussion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread
    BACK2MYROOTS is offline Quarantined Users

Smile Love Quotes Cute Quotes...will make you go Awww!

The following quotes, and the ones to come, will hopefully make you smile:

Forget your troubles for a while and join me in searching for the brighter side of life. If not, we're allowed to dream, aren't we? [Otherwise, go read the news! ]

In this new thread, I suggest you post your favourite love quotes, sayings, poems, lyrics, lines, text messages, etc.

Feel free to extend this to famous quotes, funny quotes etc., the sky is the limit, as long as it has the 'awww factor'. And please do show your appreciation by saying which you enjoyed or not, and of course add yours to the thread.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is...better than your dreams.

(2) If you love me, let me know.If not, please gently let me go.

(3) "No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying."

(4) "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

(5) There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy; her heart.

(6) I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you !!

(7) It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

(8) How lucky I am to be with someone who is so hard to say goodbye to.

(9) When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.

(10) When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

(11) Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence.

Like any of them?

Drajah is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by BACK2MYROOTS View Post

(9) When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.
    LOL, that was funny

My favourite quote is by Khalil Gibran :

'' Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation"

Oh my Gosh, it's SO true Drajah!!

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    "L’absence est à l’amour ce qu’est au feu le vent; – Il éteint le petit, il allume le grand."

~ Roger de Rabutin, Comte de Bussy

Wow ! Where on earth did you dig that out from, Al-Khiyal? Very true.