+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    HG111 is offline Senior Member

Aren't we just a big happy family
    Despair and misery are static factors. The dynamism of an uprising flows from hope and pride. Not actual suffering but the hope of better things incites people to revolt.
    - Eric Hoffer

Izzat is offline Senior Member

Talking GH11111111111

will you Plz stop, before we all fall in love with you.

Have a pity lovely lady ..Have a mercy on MrMean and Jugurten they already send you many messages flirting arround..Hopping to touch your small painted feet.

[Edited by Izzat on 18th June 2003 at 17:00]
    Ensemble pour une meilleure societe

NO?

Go have a look again my dear friend!!

I've always made it clear that there was no need for these insults, i was even called moroccan at one point..so dont go preaching what you dont know

Have a good day

and god bless you

HG
    Despair and misery are static factors. The dynamism of an uprising flows from hope and pride. Not actual suffering but the hope of better things incites people to revolt.
    - Eric Hoffer

Izzat

Kindness is here for all of you, do just enjoy! and be kind back!

Hg
    - Eric Hoffer

Xerxes is offline Member

Talking Izzat's toes

Izzat,

You are too much. You make me scream. I'd rather kiss small painted feet than your big smelly toes.

Xerxes,
    King of Persia

-zina- is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for the bouquets sis, beautiful

Do you do any flowers arrangement...so called Akibana ?

YourMan Guest
    I suck those degla toes !...Sorry Izzat, now you know who you lost in the charm game to. Wait until you see her face and body !.... you will believe in the existance of a true god. One of beauty and infinate kindness...Degla is an Amazigh Godess. I thought youwere a couple with KKK ! ahahahahahahahahahaaa.... ahahahahahahaa...I love him brotherly ! really... I appreciate his jolt once in a while when he does not denigrate victims of HOGRA or generalize things....When you are a public figure they you are a public domain ! Period. Either mohama is Amazigh and he needs to write it on his crown and set it the divine language and culture in Morocco or he is a descendant of mohamed so he needs to take his jelaba and go to koreich or madina fight bin ladden and saoud family ! At any rate jailing journalists is NO NO NO on the entire GLOBE period.

Degla, Addison and ZIna are my protegees.

Take care.

J.