+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Salam

Cheba_Mami is offline Registered User

greetings 2 all & Get well soon!

W salam everybody,

Get well soon Al Khiyal my Eid greetings to you!
    ISA your health will get better!

blessings!

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu Allah,

Greeting friends, w alf shukr for all your kind words and prayers (w ameen to your du3a, gn4dz)

I have met a few health problems one after another and I am not yet back to good health. But I am recovering slowly, al 7amdulillah, and hope to be back soon to make some contributions here. Currently I am having some problems with my sight, and will have to vanish briefly again next week for hospital tests in connection with a new problem that emerged during my previous treatment. Insha'Allah all will be well.

My thanks and prayers to all who have left messages, prayed for me and helped me in other ways. Special thanks to the small team who kept the '................' posts alive and those who have sent me thousands (ya latif!) of links and articles. When I am in better condition I can slowly try to fill some of the holes in time here and bring the news etc. up to date. My inboxes, here and in my email account, are flooded, so please be patient and I will reply to each one of you as soon as I can sort out how to separate the 'work' from the 'personal'. From my heart, for all your prayers and support, I thank you. From all over the world I have been given kindness and support by many, many people. May God bless you all, Allah ma3akom. A special thanks to Leigh for keeping the place clean, safe and welcoming for everyone.

I am happy to send my warmest wishes and congratulations to Algerians at home and abroad on this their special day. It is good to remember the work of other hands at other times that has given you all the freedom that is yours today. And if much remains to be done, yours are now the hands that future generations will bless and give thanks for.

Tahia El Djazaïr

Twilight is offline Registered User
    Hi guys!

I hope you're all doing well!

I've been absent myself for a while and I got lazy (to participate in threads)

Any way, for Al-Khiyal, I hope and I pray for you, so that you'll recover soon!

I wish you the best in life, we hope you'll be back soon among us and find the forum in better shape

Thank you for your congratulations for our independance day, although I don't know if it still mean anything

see you guys!

Cheba_Mami is offline Registered User

Wishing you health!

ISA get well! Health duaas to you. Take good care of yourself.
    take your time, important things first always.
    shukran jazeelan.

and greetings to all readers too.

_Alice_ is offline Registered User
    allo

happy, happy so happy to read from you

YES YES YES

gn4dz is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-khiyal View Post
    It is good to remember the work of other hands at other times that has given you all the freedom that is yours today. And if much remains to be done, yours are now the hands that future generations will bless and give thanks for.

Tahia El Djazaïr
    well said kho (brother) .. Happy to hear from you again .. Bon retablissement inchallah

New_Friend is offline Registered User

w/ salaam

Hello all,

Do any of you know how our dear Al-Khiyal is? Is he still with us in this world, or have we lost this good person? Any news from anyone? Moderators?

Please let us know how we can pray for him, in God's will.

Thank you / Shukran jazeelan!