Algeria.com Discussion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread
    DziriyaOuNus is offline Registered User

Algerian Family Meets!!

Hi! I was wondering where all my fellow algerians live. I'm in Utah, where I have not met a single algerian family yet. If you're around here, let me know maybe we can meet up! If not, I'm still curious as to all the corners of the world Algerians are living .

foughala is offline Registered User

hi

hi, salam, there are not many algerians in the usa, some but not many,What state are you from In Algeria? how do you like living in the usa?

heniko is offline Registered User
    Salaam, you should contact the DZ embassy maybe they can give you a list of ppl. Only Algerians I know live in Cali, Michigan, Florida and the south. None in Utah sorry! Happy Ramadan!

Oranian is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by DziriyaOuNus View Post
    Hi! I was wondering where all my fellow algerians live. I'm in Utah, where I have not met a single algerian family yet. If you're around here, let me know maybe we can meet up! If not, I'm still curious as to all the corners of the world Algerians are living .
    Hey, I moved to Utah few months ago I met one Tunisian which and few people from Lebanon
    where are you based in Utah ??

Oranian is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Oranian View Post
    Hey, I moved to Utah few months ago I met one Tunisian which and few people from Lebanon
    Hey, I moved to Utah few months ago I met one Tunisian and few people from Lebanon but no Algerians yet