+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Star_Warrior is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Mr. Lorne Whitney Craner, the american undersecretary in charge of human rights has issued in Washington D.C. a report denouncing the multiple violations of the Bouteflika's governement and describing the tactics used by his dictatorial regime worthy of Nazi Germany.

The scum bag fools nobody but himself.

http://www.lematin-dz.net/quotidien/...a=15890&idc=41

Thumbs up you read my mind

Originally posted by Star_Warrior
    Mr. Lorne Whitney Craner, the american undersecretary in charge of human rights has issued in Washington D.C. a report denouncing the multiple violations of the Bouteflika's governement and describing the tactics used by his dictatorial regime worthy of Nazi Germany.

The scum bag fools nobody but himself.

http://www.lematin-dz.net/quotidien/...a=15890&idc=41

I loged in this morning mainly to mention that update.
    The US goverment is somehow misterious, do they care about a better situation in Algeria or they would prefere it to stay chaotic and make THE MONEY!!!
    Call me idealist, but I do think USA wouldnt wanna experiance Goverments that support radicalism .It is a fine line that we are discusing, We know the story about interests and lobies that predominate American politics .
    However , groups like GSPC<< backed by the GOV , by the educational tools and ideology>> make Americans shake and prefere stable nations.
    IT is a really confusing to find out what is the REAl american political will that americans have in the year 2004 About Algeria.

your views?

Khokom Guest
    Since when the americans get involved in algerian politics. No one decides what goes on in Algerian but the people of algeria.
    And no body can tell us whats goin on in our own country, especially the americans.

Khokom

nardinef is offline Registered User

Not a good sign....

Originally posted by Khokom
    Since when the americans get involved in algerian politics. No one decides what goes on in Algerian but the people of algeria.
    And no body can tell us whats goin on in our own country, especially the americans.

Khokom

It's great that the people of Algeria are taking initiative in promoting change. However, US involvement has never been proven to be a good outcome in other countries. I don't think that it will DO US JUSTICE.

Re: Not a good sign....

Originally posted by nardinef
    Originally posted by Khokom

Khokom

It's great that the people of Algeria are taking initiative in promoting change. However, US involvement has never been proven to be a good outcome in other countries. I don't think that it will DO US JUSTICE.
    AMERican envolevement in germany and japan was beneficial, that would be great if we could have support to have a regime change.
    What happened in Irak is deferent, irakis dont have the political will , the experiance, the press we NORTH WEST africans have.
    you see nardine and khoum you guys didn t live in Algeria enough to understand what is going on there.

PATHETHIC

nardinef is offline Registered User
    First off, I urge you to discuss a topic with respect. I don't want to get into any silly arguments. No, we aren't pathetic, because we don't fully understand the issues.

As far as US involvement in Japan... did you forget about the bombing of Hiroshima. Do you want the US to kill our ppl, just so that a stable regime can be established. The brutal Algerians started it and you want the US to finish it. Secondly, did you forget how Germany was split in half from the end of World War II until the 80's because the US didn't want to cooperate with Russia, because Russia was a world power like it.

Please read what I wrote with a NEUTRAL mind, like I read your posts. All I was saying is that US involvement comes with a price, like the occurences that I stated with Japan and Germany. In Algeria, we have to clean our own messes. America sees a lot of potential in Algeria, and it want's to claim the glory as the saviors and enjoy our goods. We can't be next on their list.

It is a good start that you aknowledge the fact that you dont know nothing about Algerian internal affairs.
    Let me use your arguments against you, yes JPN and GER suffered from repercussions. What i dislike about you is you unability to see the greater picture, why?
    I know you are not that dumb, and can understand what I comment about.
    Algerians are dying daily without us knowing who is killing whom, actually we do but we don t wanna say it.
    you see let me brief you, Algeria have elite groups that kill the population to seem confusion and make the AVERAGE person ask ONLY for peace. This is an old principal that makes us < Algerians> ask for stability only.
    The world has changed, and the population know that they are already dead . IF you read the papers you will see that people are revolted . OF course , international involvent can be harmeful to Algeria.
    However If you pay more attention you will notice that I added that conditions will have to be met.
    It is a new market economy , noone will come to help us because we have beautiful eyes < lol i know i have >.
    The involvement I am preaching is a positive one> We have elite in Algeria and also diaspora who was threathened in Algeria that could offer great input

regards