Thread: Emotion Test

FORTUNATO is offline Registered User

http://quizbox.com/personality/test16.aspx

After filling the test

I got this message

Emotion Test
    Here is the analysis:

Your emotional controlled rate: 0%

You are definitely very uptight. You really do need to allow your emotions to flow out a little. There isn't anything really wrong in allowing people to know how you feel. The more you struggle to restrain your natural impulses, the more likely it is that those impulses will damage your health. Do not advise anybody in social matters. You are not a good social advisor

How about you MrMean and others....

F-
    -
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

MrMean_ is offline Quarantined Users
    Originally posted by FORTUNATO

http://quizbox.com/personality/test16.aspx

After filling the test

I got this message

Emotion Test
    Here is the analysis:

Your emotional controlled rate: 0%

You are definitely very uptight. You really do need to allow your emotions to flow out a little. There isn't anything really wrong in allowing people to know how you feel. The more you struggle to restrain your natural impulses, the more likely it is that those impulses will damage your health. Do not advise anybody in social matters. You are not a good social advisor

How about you MrMean and others....

F-
    -
    I'm very emotional I don't nee to take the test When I watch indian movies like "Janitou" I always end up dropping few tears I'll try the test today.

MM

Sweet_Pea is offline Former Member
    Your emotional controlled rate: 40%

You know how to let your emotions show but you still find it difficult to do so as often as you should. You should be prepared to let your emotions out more often. When you feel sad let yourself cry, when you feel angry, let your anger show and when you feel happy allow a smile to cross your face.
    Allowing your emotions out in this way will do wonders to your physical and mental health.

Talking Film hind.......

Sahha MrMean

Ahhh, these Hind movies, either they cry all the movie or they sing all at once....

So I should not Give any Sosial advise.....Thanks god I have an execuse now.....

Mann I can not understand this message, my emotion is growing after reading Sweet-pea rate 40% for a women....how come they tald me that??
    Do not advise anybody in social matters. You are not a good social advisor

Take care
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

shashi_kapoor is offline Senior Member

Talking Mean - Janitou

Rak dahaktna khona Mean, Janitou, hey?

I was little but I still remember janitou pushing barwita through the fire, man I'm gonna start crying in a moment

Amina-DZ is offline Registered User
    Your emotional controlled rate: 57%

Your attitude towards your emotions is a healthy one. You aren't ashamed to let your emotions show occasionally, and you will undoubtedly be much healthier because of this attitude. You are likely to be a good social advisor.

Fortunato how on earth did you get 0%????

Originally posted by Amina-DZ
    Your emotional controlled rate: 57%

Fortunato how on earth did you get 0%????
    Sahha Amina

You tell me, wallahi I got Sfenja....And the good thing about it is I`m working as an Consultant

F-
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast