+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chrissieuk is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

hi,
    I am unfortunatly in the middle of ending my marriage with my algerian husband,(he refuses to leave the home) ive tried and tried but cannot take his abuse anymore, physical and emotional, he also hurts my childrens feelings.
    I need some help, im so frustrated he threatens me with allsorts including burning my home down and having my kids taken away, he says he will go to prison for me and dosent care about the police!. im 30 he is 24 , he dosent have his *paper^ yet it is still in the marriage dep waiting to be seen by a case worker.
    he always shouts and swears at me in arabic, i think it is mainly algier swear slang or something like that!,is there anyone that can please give me a list of the most common swear words in algerian and what they mean in english !! please
    also would there be anyone prepared to listen to a sound file for me if i were to record one of his telephone conversation with his family???, as another family source advised me he is only interested in his paper, and his parent dont even speak of me they say he is married to a kabyle woman
    please help glossary of swear words and english means
    translating a conversation if needed
    this seems unfair i know but this man abuses me and my kids, hes spat on me too many times, cheated on me while i was sick in hospital!! thats just some of it
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP NEEDED

glossary of swear words and english means
    translating a conversation if needed

kind regards chrissie x

luvlynadia is offline Senior Member
    thats so sad, hope ur ok now, give him papers thats wat i say then he wil b gone take cre xxxx

YourMan Guest
    The same way YOU DECIDED that what he says to you in Algerian is a "SWEAR" without any understanding, you can DECIDE that the same sounds you hear are COMPLIMENTS. Or is it a swear because it's Algerian? Come back when you ready to hear Algerian Nicities. Meanwhile Get a life ! There you go, that's the only SWEAR there is in Algeria and Algerian: "Get a life !"

Jug

quinn_of_hearts is offline Junior Member
    chrissie, i was reading your story with horror. It could be my story in the future. Im seeing an algerian guy at the mo, really love him, but have doubts about having a family life together. We ve got many things in common. I would really like to talk to you. Could you give me your email, please. I live in uk.

quinn_of_hearts is offline Junior Member
    You can send sound file to me, ive got a chat friend in algeria, he could help.

Zuleika is offline Junior Member
    With all due respect, arab man+american woman is USUALLY not a good combo...at least in the case that you're describing. I would get out of this relationship if I were you.

Zuleika is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, I meant British. :-)