Algeria.com Discussion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Giovanni is offline Member

Lightbulb

ANSWER TO QUESTION on day of Judgement and ANTICHRIST
    On the day of judgement,Christ(who is God) will judge the "good" people and the "bad" people. All will have to bow to Christ and acknowlege him as the son of GOD.
    According to the bible 144000 people will be SPECIALLY CHOSEN. Thses 144000 people will be the "special" people who have dedicated their lives to worship God alone WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF MAN MADE LAWS and who are the eleat(religiously,faith etc,,,) Theses will go to heaven. You may ask...what about the rst of the world?
    The rest of the people of the earth who were good, will live on a heavenly earth.
    Before then however, certain events must take place.
    1)antichrist must rule the earth for 42 months....then Christ will destroy him(it)
    2) the antichrist will force every one to worship a "false god". The people of the earth will have to wear the name of the beast whos numerical value is 666. Anyone who doesn not have this mark cannot buy or sell anything and will be killed.THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO GOD WILL NOT TAKE THE 666.
    NOTE:If you take the mark of the beast it is automatically hell
    3)The temple of SOLOMON will have to be rebuilt.Why? It will be the throne of Jesus Christ for 1000years as the King of the Jews(the chosen people)
    NOte: Israel is now collecting funds to rebuild the TEMPLE...this means the DOME ROCK will eventually be destroyed.(according to certain biblical scolars)

HERE ARE THE BIBLICAL QUOTATIONS..

THe antichrist(beast...42months)

Revelation 13:5
    There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.

The 666

Revelation 13:16
    And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

Revelation 13:17
    and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18
    Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

THE 144000 people

Revelation 14:1
    Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads.

Revelation 14:2
    And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps.

Revelation 14:3
    And they *sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth.

Revelation 14:4
    These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb.

Revelation 14:5
    And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless.

The 1000 years

Revelation 20:1
    Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2
    And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Revelation 20:3
    and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.

Revelation 20:4
    Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:6
    Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

The NEW JERUSALEM

Revelation 21:2
    And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:3
    And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ON THE FINAL JUDGEMENT

Revelation 20:11
    Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.

Revelation 20:12
    And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.

Revelation 20:13
    And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.

Revelation 20:14
    Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:15
    And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

NOTICE...the MAHDI is not mentioned....CHRIST IS THE MESSIAH.....HE IS THE SON OF GOD....HE IS GOD....HE DIED FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD.

CHRIST HAS DIED
    CHRIST IS RISEN
    CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN.

PRAISE BE TO CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR.AMEN

I DONT KNOW IF THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.....IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE POST SOME MORE QUESTIONS...ILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER

QUETZALBOAT is offline Junior Member
    To Giovanni :
    If you are true Christian then you are my brother, but if you are not then you are one of them who bear the number!
    Keep on going, I support thee as long as you serve Christ!
    CHRISTUS VIVIS, CHRISTUS REGNAT, CHRISTUS IMPERAT

Pax Christi sit semper vobiscum!

Sabah is offline Senior Member
    Johnny,
    Every time I read your posts, I always ask myself the same question...Why are you asking these questions on Algeria.com? We are not Imams here, and some of us (hint hint...Nonsense,Amir,) don't even know what they're talking about. You bring up good questions that an Imam would be happy to answer for you truthfully. There are many here in Montreal, why don't you ask one?

Salam,
    Sabah

hadids is offline Registered User
    Hello Giovanni, mmmmm, there's a point that just did not click: on the day of judgement we should recognise Jesus as "God" or "Son of God"? choose one please and do not play with words thank you. and what about "The Father" who is in heaven? and who Jesus talked about A LOT in the Bible, forgot about Him? are you saying He is not God, well it's eather Him or Jesus. and let's not talk about "The Holy Spirit", we've gone much too far.

Nonson Guest
    On behalf of every Algerian, every Muslim
    and every other decent person you insulted and abused while you barked like a rabid dog here,
    preying upon women like the sleazy kalb you are:

Post deleted
    Last edited by Guest 123; 13th July 2008 at 02:19.

hadids is offline Registered User
    Oh! Sorry Sir, I did not know. I appologise sincerely. But please could answer me ONE small qestion which follows:

Can you create a rock that yourself can not carry?

Think carefully Sir, do not give hasty answers...........

Nonson Guest
    On behalf of every Algerian, every Muslim
    and every other decent person you insulted and abused while you barked like a rabid dog here,
    preying upon women like the sleazy kalb you are:

Post deleted
    Last edited by Guest 123; 13th July 2008 at 02:19.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast