Algeria.com Discussion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread
    timotuomas is offline Registered User

Jesus will hear your prayers !!

Jesus loves you !
    He will have lot of mercy to you !!

READ FROM JOHN 3;

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

17 For God sent the Son into the world,not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.

18 He who believes in him is not condemned; he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

35 the Father loves the Son , and has given all things into his hand.

36 He who believes in the Son (Jesus) has eternal life; he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the
    wrath of God rests upon him.

Repent yours sins and give your life to Jesus ...

http://www.callforall.net/

BR
    TIMO

TheTruth is offline Former Member
    Salam

With due respect, i am not starting a hatred debate God forgive me I am not claiming to be a scholar but i do have few questions and would love a true answer? explain to me the followings please? and remember no one is here to win an agrument we are here to learn so please take your time to study the Quran as i have taken time to study the bible which although has about 50000 error facts from "Awake" volume xxxvIII number 17 broklyn NY september 8 1957 which was taken from the magazine "look" feb:26 1952 ref:{Sinaitic manuscript the vatican MS No 1209 and the senaitic Syriac codex] I still believe It.

What kind of a father is this? the father who loves all sinners and never mention the word hate in the bible yet managed to send his son to die while watching?
    you read the whole bible not one single phrase says that Jesus is God in fact i quote from the bible:
    in JOHN 17:3-
    "And this is life eternal,that they might know thee.the only true God,and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent"

In Mark 12:28-30 - "And one of the scribes came,and having heard them reasoning together,and perceiving that he had answered him: "the first of all the commandments is;hear O' ISrael,the lord thy God is one
    God ....................." "

in Mark 12:32-
    in Mark 12:34-
    in Maththew 24:36-
    in John 20:16-
    Please also understand that the word God is an english word but if you look at the orginal word in the Arabc bible it says Allah or ilahi in Aramaic(jewish-arabic) and not father.
    Who is Adam's father then?
    in Luke 24-39
    what does it mean?
    IT means he is telling them:if i have FLESH and BONES,then i am not a GHOST,not a SPOOK and not a SPERIT
    IS THAT RIGHT?
    Birth of Jesus
    (Luke2.6)"
    "the days were accomplshed that she should be delvered"
    means she went through all the normal stages of pregnancy.
    "And she being with child cried,travelling in birth,and painted to be delivered"(Revelation 12:2)"

then Luke 11:27 when Jesus sucked the Paps of a Woman

You see Jesus never claimed to be GOd
    Lets study the followings remember i have not mentioned what the quran says i 'll stick to the bible
    the fourth chapter matthew verses 6- 7 it tells us
    "Thou shall not tempt the lord. thy God"
    it says the Devil ordered Jesus to prostrate before him and worship him, even tempting him with worldly possessions.
    Now is that so?
    The devil carry GOD? Glorry to Allah the Almighty how can that be? he is above such blasphemy!

Jesus never call himself Son of GOd he used to call himself"Son of Man"(Mark 2:10)
    According to the bible I have here,every God-fearing righteous person is called "Son of God"in Matthew 5:9 we read"Blessed are the peace-makers. For they shall be called the children of God"
    in Matthew 5:45-
    "That ye may be children of your father which is in heaven..."
    Finally in Matthew 15:22-28-
    the Story of a woman of Canaan who worshipped him saying "Lord help me."but he answered and said "it;s not meet to take the children's bread and to cast it to dogs
    and she said "Truth Lord yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters table"
    and Jesus(Pbuh)answered and said unto her"
    O! Woman great is the faith be it unto thee even as thou with.And her daughter was made whole from that very hour"

it's so long but if you read it you get these
    1- Lack of mercy and love charged against Jesus(if correctly reported???)
    2-Degraded discrimination in regard to the uplifting of his tribe and for the others
    3- Tribal pride of descendance and prejudice against others and calling them dogs
    4- An ignorant polytheist woman debated with him and won him over

Now finally

in the Quran it tells that allah sent his (Ruuh) soul unto Jesus it's a great miracle as a sign for people to learn he gave him all the miracle stated in the bible and nothing was disputed about his life except that he was God or son of God those attribution have been claimed 300 years later.
    just like he gave different miracles to Abrahim,Noah, even spoken to Moses who killed an egyptian soul after he forgave him as well as gave Solomon and David miracles all these miracles were given to show people that the messengers of [Allah/God or whatever you want to him(SWT) he has 99names ]were sending a message from him and that message is :
    THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE
    you can not be sent to hell simply because you were born a sinner (a 3 year old baby is then a sinner??????? why?)
    you have to be tested and given enough warning about the Lord then if you have chosen the right path you may enter heaven ONLY if you qualify by doing good deeds not by having to follow someone else. faith is between the creator and his slaves.
    the people of AAD were given enough warning before they vanished as well people of Noah etc.......
    everyone that was born before Jesus(pbuh) son of Mary(phu her)and was warshiping one GOD illahi or Allah or the LOrd and did good deed would have been promised heaven they did not need Jesus(pbuh) because that would contradict GOD plans because life started as soon as Adam was born not after Jesus.
    the noble Quran tells us"
    AND NEAREST AMONG THEM IN LOVE TO THE BELIEVERS WILL THOU FIND THOSE WHO SAY WE ARE CHRISTIANS BECAUSE AMONG THESE ARE DEVOTED TO LEARNING AND MEN WHO HAVE RENOUNCED THE WORLD AND THEY ARE NOT ARROGANT"
    QURAN5:85

""We gave Jesus clear signs and strenghened him wth the HOLY SPIRIT" qURAN 2:87"

Before finish like to say dear friend that we muslims live the same life Jesus/Moses and most other known prophet used to in accordence of the lord ONe and only Allah the one who created everything that you seen and what you do not see including spirits and ghosts.
    All those prophets submitted to one God which made me all Muslims.

Please give it a go and read the noble Quran
    any question please feelfree to ask i will pray for you inshallah the LOrd may give you peace and tranquility
    while you reading about christianity please take a moment to read about the meaning of the english words
    GOD and Father because they are not names.

The noble Quran calls you ]people of the book a very respectable title give it a go and read about the much respect you do have in Islam but you may not know
    "Let us gather together onto a commonn platform "that we worship none but God"..........."The noble Quran
    Question do you submit yourself to one God?

the cherisher,our sustainer and Evolver worthy of all praise prayer and evoluton.

Say ye:"We believe in Allah
    And the revelaton given to us
    And to Abraham ,isma'il,Isaac,
    Jacob and the tribes
    And that given to Moses and Jesus
    and that given to (all)
    Prophets from ther Lord:
    We make no dfference
    Between one and another of them:
    And we bow to Allah(in islam)

http://www.al-islam.org/quran/

[Edited by TheTruth on 8th October 2004 at 03:37]

TheTruth is offline Former Member
    Oh I forgot to say that being a true muslim is
    1- Our faith must be true and sincere
    2- We must be prepared to show it in deeds of charity to our fellow-men
    3- We must be good citizens,supporting social organisations and
    4- our own individual soul must be firm and unshaken in all circumstances
    them we can call ourselves true muslims

"-Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.
    And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little.
    Your Lord is Best Aware of what is in your minds. If ye are righteous, then lo! He was ever Forgiving unto those who turn (unto Him).
    Give the kinsman his due, and the needy, and the wayfarer, and squander not (thy wealth) in wantonness.

so please do not judge islam by the wrong doers you hear and see on TV but judge them by using Islam instead
    to learn more on Jesus(pbuh)
    http://al-islam.org/short/closerlook/
    wa salam