+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: just an idea

La-Casbah_com is offline Registered User

Lightbulb

how about we start fundraising, then when we've raised enough money we kick out the guys who run the national team and bring in mr Arsene Wenger??

If anyone can organise the national team and take it to the world cup its him, so whos with me????

TonyStarks is offline Moderator
    Umm its not about money. Its about how to get rid of the FAF. Its almost impossible. Our whole government system is corrupt. Look at Madjer, he has money, and he has the smarts to coach a football team, but he was fired less than 6 months into the job. The problem with Algerian soccer is bigger than Raouroua.

F-Unit13 is offline Registered User
    thw whole political system is corrupt
    we can't do anything!

Lotfi-dz is offline Former Member
    we need some strong boots to kick every ones A55 from the FAF

TonyStarks is offline Moderator
    The question is, then what ? The next group coming in is probably just as useless.

_Kool_ is offline Guest
    Originally posted by La-Casbah_com
    how about we start fundraising, then when we've raised enough money we kick out the guys who run the national team and bring in mr Arsene Wenger??

If anyone can organise the national team and take it to the world cup its him, so whos with me????
    Hello la casbah, i,ve just spoken to arsene on the phone and he told me that he kinda like your sense of humor, he also said that algeria ceased playing football since 1982! but the good news is that he accepts to manage our team under only one condition which is bringing in some of his own players with him ..thiery henry, reyes and campbel ! he asked us to think about it and get back to him as soon as possible. take care

F-Unit13 is offline Registered User

Talking

you're such a funny guy