+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    k_s
    k_s is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeter_Pea
    I have to remember these things I thought there was quantity as well as high quality
    Well to be precise more width than length which is of course better than the other way arround

Sweeter_Pea is offline Registered User
    huh? explain please. Well, for sure this quality thing explains the phenomenon that we have been witnessing

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, I get it now, you're saying that Algerian men and wide and short as in short and fat??? Then why are women holding on to them at all cost?

k_s
    k_s is offline Registered User
    Haha I should say more girth

Anyways gotta hit the last chapter

Talk to you later

lydiasmom is offline Registered User
    Best Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by lazzhar
    Good luck and mabrouk.
    Just don't forget to take with you an A/C when you go to algeria
    lazzhar, koul ma ettal n'mout beddahk wikta twelli gaa?

RVega is offline Registered User

Algerian Guy

Hi, I am Rosie

I am also marrying an Algerian guy from the village of Salah Bouchaour. I have never met him, but I know he is the one for me. We correspond on the net and by phone daily. He is working in another city now, getting his money together to travel to me. I was reading the advice some of you are giving to this American girl and I am happy to hear all this about Algerian men. Yes they stick to what they say and they seem quite honest.

Lamine is so unlike any other guy I have ever spoken too and so so nice to me. I love him like no other person on this earth. He has given me so much hope and so much faith since I got divorced several years ago. He is also younger than I, but I will work 3 times as hard to keep him happy and understand him as our relationship progresses.

Well one thing I do know is that most Arab men are possessive, demanding and controlling. That is what I immediately noticed about him. Nonetheless, I love him and I wish to be married to him and live out the rest of my life with him. Thank you for any advice concerning Algerian men.

And hopefully I can continue writing in the forum and one day Inshallah tell you guys that Lamine and I are finally together. I have great faith in our God that this will happen in the near future.

God bless all of you.

Why wait for him to come here? Algeria is a beautiful country you should go there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast