+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Nectar77 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Khokom
    Nectar,

Sorry but I feel obliged to comment here, with all due respect of course.

If you dated him, then why are you surprised if he decides to date other women after you and him broke up? Why do you feel shocked? When it comes to dating, you and I both know, there are no rules to stick to.

Khokom.
    Khokom, I think you missed the point of this story, he didn't want to date just any girl, it was my flatmate and might I add my friend that he met in MY house!!! did he think he'll just go out with her and then come back for a sleepover at mine!!! shocking indeed.
    Nectar77

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by phylay
    Thought this thread was about stuff specific to DZ men. What u said Nectar can happen with others... so please do your job and delete your own post
    la2, it's dedicated to Algerian male 'war crimes' against women - so any tales will do. Maybe we can do a 'Traits of Algerian men when romancing women' sticky when all the anger / astonishment has been released. I'm waiting for Flora's contributions - I suspect she has a few awesome tales.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-khiyal
    la2, it's dedicated to Algerian male 'war crimes' against women - so any tales will do. Maybe we can do a 'Traits of Algerian men when romancing women' sticky when all the anger / astonishment has been released. I'm waiting for Flora's contributions - I suspect she has a few awesome tales.
    Alright then, Flora might have some atrocities inflicted by DZ men on non-deserving DZ women that would top mine!! waiting FLORA........
    Nectar77

Khokom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar77
    Khokom, I think you missed the point of this story, he didn't want to date just any girl, it was my flatmate and might I add my friend that he met in MY house!!! did he think he'll just go out with her and then come back for a sleepover at mine!!! shocking indeed.
    Why shocking? Tell me whats stopping him from dating YOUR flatmate? Hes cut the line with you, why cant he date your flatmate? My point here is,.. when a man decides to date, the principles are shaken, because primarily dating is not a life time committment, its not serious, its got alot of gaps,... he is not bound by any rules,...right? He is not a husband.

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick here,...but am just expressing what I know about dating.

K.

phylay is offline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-khiyal
    Glad u brought it up...
    When we talked I and Flora yesterday it was about the section suggested by Amina, the creation of which as refused by the Super/Moderators and Admin at Algeria.com.
    And Flora wanted to contribute within that section....

Anyway, I'm waiting for Flora's tales too

Quote Originally Posted by Khokom
    Why shocking? Tell me whats stopping him from dating YOUR flatmate? Hes cut the line with you, why cant he date your flatmate? My point here is,.. when a man decides to date, the principles are shaken, because primarily dating is not a life time committment, its not serious, its got alot of gaps,... he is not bound by any rules,...right? He is not a husband.

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick here,...but am just expressing what I know about dating.

K.
    Man I hate the way you see dating, that's being a player....dating does have rules, maybe not set on stone or written down but everybody knows the etiquette of dating, there are lines you cannot cross like dating two sisters or two brothers or dating your boyfriend's mate...these things happen but they are considered crazy and not COOOL....frowned upon in fact....so don't tell me he can just date my friend/flatmate because he's no longer with me...I'd rather not thank you. besides she was so disgusted with him she told him to stick it... female solidarity
    Nectar77

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    This is a pilot project ya phylay, the architecture of the kind of section Amina has in mind would have to be designed very carefully.