+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    phylay is offline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-khiyal
    the architecture of the kind of section Amina has in mind would have to be designed very carefully.
    Aha I see and understand.
    Just thought the need behind Amina's request was way more urgent than this one

Nectar77 is offline Registered User
    Oh oh I have another one....

My friend from Algeria gave me stuff to give to her brother who lives here in the UK, so I met him, gave him the stuff and then he invited me for a meal, so we went for a curry which I ended up paying for (the totality not just my share, not that I expected him to pay for me) and then he offered to give me a massage where did that come from? when he knew it wasn't gonna happend, he probably though to hell with her and he stole my money (£20) and left!!! Didn't even tell his sister on him but I was in chock for about a week after that..

There....happy now!
    Nectar77

Khokom Guest
    Etiquette of dating? But khti Nectar, why do people date and not get married? Because there are NO rules, there is NO etiquette, if it had rules it would be called marriage.

You said it yourself, its not set on a stone or written down. Everybody knows this, he decided to date YOUR flatmate because he knows nothing will stop him. He is not your husband, you did not sign any contract with him, he did not give you mahr,... etc etc etc.

Of course what he did is completely wrong. And I am not going to get into a debate about dating and morality, I am just surprised that you found his actions shocking,... he is not your boyfriend anymore, whats stopping him from going to the next woman, your flatmate or any other woman.

Khokom.

phylay is offline Guest

Nectar

May b he wanted to look and behave like britons and this was the way he viewed them

I myself don't know any DZ man who would accept a woman pays for him...and more who would accept a woman pays for herself in his presence....
    Come on! even between us MEN, we all want to pay for everybody!!!

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by phylay
    Aha I see and understand.
    Just thought the need behind Amina's request was way more urgent than this one

na9am, this is a makeshift emergency response to what is evidently an urgent need. If this sticky can prove its usefulness perhaps admin will come to see what a valuable social service she would be performing by creating a section along the lines Amina envisages.

Quote Originally Posted by Khokom
    You said it yourself, its not set on a stone or written down. Everybody knows this, he decided to date YOUR flatmate because he knows nothing will stop him. He is not your husband, you did not sign any contract with him, he did not give you mahr,... etc etc etc.
    Khokom.
    Khokom, am familiar with your views on dating I know you don't approve/agree with it.
    Still though, even without marriage, people should have some decency and common sense that's all am asking.
    Nectar77

Quote Originally Posted by phylay
    May b he wanted to look and behave like britons and this was the way he viewed them

I myself never met a DZ man who accepted a woman pays for him...and more who accepted a woman pays for herself in his presence....
    Come on! even between us MEN, we all want to pay for everybody!!!
    Precisely, I know that, Algerian men are so proud and generous...this one was a poor representation of DZ men...he should be burnt to the stick el mesfar and el mesmar...
    Nectar77