+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Khokom Guest
    khti Nectar,

Dating has caused alot of damage because of this "no etiquette, no rules" business. How many broken hearts? How many cheated on their dating partners? How many teenage girls are left pregnant? How much did dating contribute to spread of diseases? How about psychological/depression problems and hurt feelings? And the list goes on....common sense? What common sense khti?

What stopped him from cheating on you when HE WAS DATING YOU? NOTHING. But a man with principles would never do that, because he will be a loving HUSBAND.

My views are based on principles, and they address REALITY as it is.

K.

Nectar77 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Khokom
    khti Nectar,

Dating has caused alot of damage because of this "no etiquette, no rules" business. How many broken hearts? How many cheated on their dating partners? How many teenage girls are left pregnant? How much did dating contribute to spread of diseases? How about psychological/depression problems and hurt feelings? And the list goes on....common sense? What common sense khti?

What stopped him from cheating on you when HE WAS DATING YOU? NOTHING. But a man with principles would never do that, because he will be a loving HUSBAND.

My views are based on principles, and they address REALITY as it is.

K.
    Oh come on Khokom....give me a break, are you saying that unless a man is married he will not be decent and loving, faithful to his women/wife???

He should have these traits regardless of his marital status, if he's a decent man with correct manners and good principles, he'll behave the same way with a women be it married to her or just dating her....

I appreciate what you're saying re: problems, diseases etc etc but that cannot be stopped just by stopping "the dating" phenomenon...people need to interact and meet to build trust and decide on this life changing decision that is marriage! do you expect people to just get married whithout meeting and discussing and ultimately dating?? are you prepared to do that?
    Nectar77

voltaire is offline Registered User
    How much did dating contribute to the spread of diseases?

What, for instance food poisoning if you have a dodgy fish course?

V

phylay is offline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by voltaire
    How much did dating contribute to the spread of diseases?

What, for instance food poisoning if you have a dodgy fish course?

V
    Don't tell me u have horror stories with DZ men???

Khokom Guest
    Aya khlas, ay bdaat tekras el hala lahna, I am in the other thread. We'll continue this topic another time Nectar.

K.

voltaire is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by phylay
    Don't tell me u have horror stories with DZ men???
    LOL, only Khokom. And then not in the dating context

V

phylay is offline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by voltaire
    LOL, only Khokom

V
    That was the only possible explanation for u to leave your usual sections

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast