+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    lazzhar is offline Banned pervert, Lazhar Rekik
    Wow!!
    Algerian men stop !!
    I'm ashamed of being an algerian then of being a man.
    What will we do guys?

Boudjemaa is offline Banned 7mar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar77
    I once dated an Algerian guy for a couple of weeks, my flatmate though he was very cute so I inocently told him she thought he was cute...

When I decided to cool the relationship (ie. not to see him again) he asked me to ask my flatmate if she'd go out with him!!!!

What a cheek and how very dare he!!! I couldn't believe he did that....I felt no anger or jealousy, all I felt was humilation for me that I actually allowed myself to be with a man capable of such things! Oh and he's been stalking me ever since as I refuse to reply to his calls/messages

I bet if he ever read this he'd recognise himself, take a hint if you are.

Ps: Nothing can top this story surely!
    sorry I've just came across.

PS: Ya khokom win twerri wajhek apres lefdhiha li darteha

Boudjemaa is offline Banned 7mar
    So far we have only Nectar's story.

Khokom can you tell us about a shocking story that heppened to you with algerians (men of course)

Flora is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-khiyal
    la2, it's dedicated to Algerian male 'war crimes' against women - so any tales will do. Maybe we can do a 'Traits of Algerian men when romancing women' sticky when all the anger / astonishment has been released. I'm waiting for Flora's contributions - I suspect she has a few awesome tales.
    LOL Khiyal, thank God it didn't happen to me, but I heard horrendous stories, and once from a victim at the airport (poor thing) about those online "predators", those creeps who would go any length for a place in the sun
    Y así entraste en mi memoria

Sasha_ is offline Registered User
    In these days happen in Italy that some Algerian men had sexual violence on women.....but at the last, we should to see how are gone the things before we say " Algerian men are so bad "...

In the first case, the woman, Italian, 17 year old, was drunk in discoteque, so she start witgh that Algerian man and then shhe gone to say he had sexual violence on her ....may be if she wasn't drunk......

In the second case, 2 French women, met 2 Algerian men out of the railway in Milan, after 10 minutes, men asked them if they could bring them in hotel and them accepted it...but instead to go in hotel, men brough them in another place and had sexual violence......

Now I want to say this : much times women are very, very stupid...how can to accept to go out in car with a man that never you saw before and you are knowing him only from 10 minutes ????? much times women are going looking for bad sitautions.....

This don't givw an excuse to these Algerian men but also women are very stupid sometimes....
    Dreams are always just dreams.

Nectar77 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha_
    In these days happen in Italy that some Algerian men had sexual violence on women.....but at the last, we should to see how are gone the things before we say " Algerian men are so bad "...

In the first case, the woman, Italian, 17 year old, was drunk in discoteque, so she start witgh that Algerian man and then shhe gone to say he had sexual violence on her ....may be if she wasn't drunk......

In the second case, 2 French women, met 2 Algerian men out of the railway in Milan, after 10 minutes, men asked them if they could bring them in hotel and them accepted it...but instead to go in hotel, men brough them in another place and had sexual violence......

Now I want to say this : much times women are very, very stupid...how can to accept to go out in car with a man that never you saw before and you are knowing him only from 10 minutes ????? much times women are going looking for bad sitautions.....

This don't givw an excuse to these Algerian men but also women are very stupid sometimes....
    Now this is a horror story Sasha.
    Ok, Granted women should be very careful who to talk.go out with let alone go to a hotel with! and obsiousely the guys were awful men to try anything like that, it's even worse when the women is drunk as she is being abused and has no control. but as you said it doesn't mean Algerian men are the bad guys, it would have happened to these girls with any men of any nationality as they presented themselves as easy preys.

But thank goodness, nothing of the sort has happend to me (it wouldn't inchallah)
    Nectar77

Sasha_ is offline Registered User
    THanks God neither to me never happen something so bad, but like you said, if you are drunk and you can't control yourself, it can happen with every man.
    Dreams are always just dreams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast