+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Guest 123 is offline Registered User

Horror stories about Algerian men

By popular demand - drop your tales of woe in here.

Your tales can be of real life encounters, or, the most thrilling of all, of men who you've met online who claim to be Algerians and who are robbing you of sleep and causing you deep anxiety and feelings of insecurity.

If this sticky proves useful we may provide another featuring 'Nice Algerian guys online' and even a triple X sticky on 'Weird Algerian stalkers'.

Your contributions will make or break this feature.......

Nectar77 is offline Registered User
    I once dated an Algerian guy for a couple of weeks, my flatmate though he was very cute so I inocently told him she thought he was cute...

When I decided to cool the relationship (ie. not to see him again) he asked me to ask my flatmate if she'd go out with him!!!!

What a cheek and how very dare he!!! I couldn't believe he did that....I felt no anger or jealousy, all I felt was humilation for me that I actually allowed myself to be with a man capable of such things! Oh and he's been stalking me ever since as I refuse to reply to his calls/messages

I bet if he ever read this he'd recognise himself, take a hint if you are.

Ps: Nothing can top this story surely!
    Nectar77

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar77

Ps: Nothing can top this story surely!
    You wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Al-khiyal
    You wanna bet?
    Bring it on El-Khiyal
    Nectar77

phylay is offline Guest
    Thought this thread was about stuff specific to DZ men. What u said Nectar can happen with others... so please do your job and delete your own post

Khokom Guest
    Nectar,

Sorry but I feel obliged to comment here, with all due respect of course.

If you dated him, then why are you surprised if he decides to date other women after you and him broke up? Why do you feel shocked? When it comes to dating, you and I both know, there are no rules to stick to.

Khokom.

Quote Originally Posted by phylay
    Thought this thread was about stuff specific to DZ men. What u said Nectar can happen with others... so please do your job and delete your own post
    No way, this story is precious..it happend to me with an Algerian men and not other nationality or whatever....am sticking to it...as it's sure is sticky!
    Nectar77

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast