Algeria.com Discussion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    tun_teja is offline Registered User

Red face salam annisa

Quote Originally Posted by Ridhanisa09 View Post
    hai SonyaM,

im annisa from indonesia, i have algerian boyfriend. we plan to marry soon but he need paper. may i know how your husband got his own british passport? my boyfriend has been living in the UK for 7 years. we cant marry as long as he havent paper. i want to know the process your husband can got his passport. is my boyfriend need a lawyer? thanks
    i want to know about your progress.had you married your algerian boyfriend?was the process are difficult?

tun_teja is offline Registered User

hello sarah

Quote Originally Posted by sarahc View Post
    Hello everyone

Im new to this site, I am English, and have an Algerian boyfriend who lives in Paris, France. He found me on facebook. We see each other as often as we can and there seems to be a lot of love between us. Im really hopeful for the future, as I have never met anyone like him before, so different to British men. Algerian men are kind, thoughtful, compassionate and loving. Im hooked! Anyone out there with similar experiences, and does anyone know how easy or difficult it would be for him to visit me in England?

Thanks
    your boyfriend lives in Paris right?does most algerian in France live in Paris?

Mrs_Algeria is offline Registered User

I'm married to an Algerian man we've been together for over 12 years x

I'm an English woman, who is married to an Algerian man we've been together for over 12 years.

He isn't the traditional arab he is Kabyle, but still Algerian. He is the kindest, most polite gentleman I could ever have wished to meet!

Don't listen to stories as that is what most of them are! There are good and bad people everywhere.

My husbands family are amazing, we speak regularly by internet or by telephone and I feel closer to them than I do to my own family as they are so family orientated and love to be nice to others. I love when they visit us here & bring the lovely traditional cakes hmmmmm lol....

The most important thing for you to do though is communicate, if he won't speak up tell him it's ok you are there to listen whenever he is ready.. Algerians do in general lack communication skills, as love is rarely expressed openly in Algeria.

I love my husband with all of my heart & would marry him again tomorrow & the next day he is my life, my world & my strength.

Bonne Chance

Anahi is offline Registered User

Thumbs up I met an Algeria man on 2011.

Dear Miranda:

I was searching on line about non-Muslim-Islamic-women that married and/or have a relation with a man from Algeria.

I met an Algeria man on 2011 and we took time to know each other as friends. We talked about so many interesting subjects and share information from my country and his country. He asked about my religion and I asked about his. We agree to have mutual respect for my religion and his as well. Our relation like any other where you are knowing each other have ups and downs. But, the good thing is that they communicate with you in a respect manner their points of view.

I met his family and I have been welcome the way I am. Of course, I dress properly in respect of their religion but nothing that I don't have in my closet. After some months, we decided to give a try and start a relation.

When I visit them in North Africa, I got sick and they took care of me so good. I talked to his mother and father and asked directly if she/he agree with our relation. I am a believer that when you love a man you want to be a Daughter for their parents. I want their bless for our relation and not issues. They agreed and they said as long as our Son is happy we are happy.

I learn throughout our conversations the way they live plus I have been researching so much to get informed from different sources.

Is said to say that people "box" other cultures because we think that our is the only good. I tried my on culture men and I can't find what I am looking for.

Like any other country their are good Muslims and bad Muslims. Their are the one that follow the Coran and their are the ones that "pretend" follow the Coran. But sooner or later if you are smart enough to analyze and put them in different scenarios you know who they are before you get into a marriage. He never pushed me into Islam and I never push him into the christian. He pray for me and I pray for him.

I am very happy with him and I am planning to go again soon. I love their happiness and behaviors. I still giving time to know better each other.

But sometimes when I read all these comments I got fear and that make me sad . Then when I see him I see such a different person than what people here said. If you are a mature person as I am, you know when a man is pretending, lying, or cheating. I could catch those in the air. I have done so many thing to him just to proof him, from disappear for two weeks, to do what I want and make him "hit the roof" and he never ever disrespect. He always approach me in a respectful and lovely manner.

I just want to have communication with woman that are having my same situation.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by miranda View Post
    Dear Mahdiyyah (what a long user name...hi,hi)

I'm a 38 year old danish woman, who has been married to an Algerian for 16 years, we have two children and we live partly in London and Denmark.

My children do not speak algerian. I would like to ask how you, being a foreigner, find life in Algeria? Do you go out on your own? Do you socialize with other nationalities or only algerians? Do you work?

I hope you don't find these questions too intimate!

I would really like to hear from you again or anyone else living in Algeria, but not being an algerian. Thanks in advance!

Miranda

Anahi is offline Registered User

Learning about Algeria

Hi!

Is been very relief reading your post. People talked so bad about Arabs. But let me tell you that as I have been learning with him. They are Arabs by religion. Their background is "barbarian" (excuse me if I misspelled) by religion and they consider themselves Arabs as well. That's why they are different from the other in the Midlewest. They behave totally different from Egypt, Syria, Libya, etc. But people don't take the time to do research and the opportunity to know them.'

Please let me know about your experience.

God Bless You All!

Anahi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Aminah View Post
    Salaam Ladies

I stumbled across this site sometime ago... and visit occasionally to read up on the news and culture of Algeria. More recently I've come across the forums and decided to put a post up today. I'm due to get married to a Algerian man in a few weeks time, I'm a British citizen and my fiancee has lived and worked here for some years now and is awaiting a decision on his "Leave to remain" (I'd just like to add that I havent in anyway participated in his application)
    The man I know is decent, honest and hardworking. He treats me with the up-most respect (as I do him) and I really hope to build a life togther with him incha'allah. I've come across many postings re: Algerian men and most have been really negative!

So today, Im posting for the 1st time and calling for all those who have had positive experience with Algerian men in Marraige to please step forward My inlaws sound like decent people and we are planning to visit Algeria sometime soon! incha'allah and I'm really looking forward to visiting

I intend to keep posting... if u people keep reading if not for anything else but to offer insight/my point of view as an outsiderd to Algerian men and Culture!

So Watch this space!
    Love to all!
    Mini xxx

micheline20 is offline Registered User

love to meet you girls!

i'm so glad to meet you girls! first of all i want to apologize if i make grammar or vocabulary mistakes but my english is...i'm working on it as you probably realize, it brought me here a love story with an algerian. we met by coincidence, i was visiting my cousin and she had an account on fb, she told me ''look this guy speaks french,what is he saying?'' because i speak french and she didn't...so we spoke a little and i gave him my yahoo id. since that day we spoke every day for 2 months, he showed me that good people still exist on this world, i've discovered a new, amazing and beautiful culture, the fascinating world of berbers...but i wasn't being honest with him, because he was talking to me but thinking i was my cousin, she is very pretty and i thought he will be disappointed to see that he spoke with me all this time and not with the girl in the photo on fb, but one day i decided to tell him he was a little upset but not because i wasn''t the girl in the photo but because i lied to him, then he ask to see me on web cam and he told me i am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. well, i'm not miss venezuela,but i'm cute it's just due to my old boyfriend i've lost my self confidence and also i''ve lost any hope of being happy, so i was decided to focus on my studies and my future career, back to the point in the last 7 months he became my all, my best friend, my parent, my lover, no matter what i will do or decide i know there will always be somebody, miles away, who always support me and love me. i am very glad i found this site where i can talk with persons in the same situation as mine,you know people can be very bad-hearted and racist,at first i had a shock to see how they talk about him without knowing him at all,and i still am treated like ''persona non grata'' by some of them.but i don't care i trust him,for our love i'm ready to fight against everybody and i am ready to follow him untill the end of the world due to the love and the respect he shows me everyday. i hope will meet each other this summer in algeria,i dream every night that moment,but i would like to ask you if you have been to tizi ouzou ,i''ve read a lot and i know lot in theory but i would like to know someone''s personal opinion, someone that has seen it with their own eyes,how people are in there.sorry if i bored you with my story,but except my best friend i can't talk to anybody else about this,it means a lot to me this site and i hope i'll make friends here.all the best!

Algeria 123 is offline Registered User

Married to an Algerian

Salam All

This is my true love story...I met my husband by pure coincidence. A friend mentioned she had an algerian living at her house and I said oh they such gentle souls mashaAllah!
    She asked whether she could give my number to his friend and i said yes but please with no expectations. He contacted me a few days later, started chatting and 3 weeks later we met. We fell in love instantly and married a month later. (we got married by islamic rights and not for papers as everyone was concerned about my hasty decision, his been living in the country for 5 yrs prior to our meeting)
    Alhamdulilah I am SO happy and every day for about 3 months did i have to pinch myself and ask if i am dreaming! We do have our ups and downs what marriage doesnt?
    He treats me like a queen alhamdulilah. I believe if a man treats a woman with respect etc. he was raised by a queen.
    He is just an amazing man, so helpful, caring, gentle mashaAllah but stubborn hhh!
    His family are most caring mashaAllah and we are planning to visit dz next yr for a month InchaAllah!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast