+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BeeMyBaby is offline Registered User

Converting after marriage

I was just interested to know, if most of the women who are currently battling the immigration, or have previously had to (meaning they are likely to be Western, or European and married an Algerian man), converting to Islam affter meeting their husbands? Or were they predominantly already Muslims? I was just really interested to kno about this.

Muslimah23 is offline Registered User
    I was born a Muslimah alhamdulillah but i'm not Algerian.

From my experience, the Algerian men who marry outside of thier own race, usually tend to marry European women. This also seems to be the case for most Arab men in general. I don't know why this is?

Bent_Bladi is offline Registered User
    citizenship!!!!!!!!!

no, jk... well not really because that's mostly the reason - sad losers

Muslimah23 is offline Registered User
    citizenship!!!!!!!!!

no, jk... well not really because that's mostly the reason - sad losers
    Anyone who marries just to gain citizenship is a total loser and is also commiting something haraam. Do these men think that they will not have to answer to Allah becasue the woman they wronged was a non-muslimah?

these "men" don't fear Allah ... i'd be surprised if they even "believed" he existed, those dogs

Mayissa is offline Registered User
    Anyone who marries to gain something other than for love IS a looser, this is not exclusive to the Arabic race, Algerian race it happens everywhere in many different cultures, creeds, races.....I am sick of generalising on both counts ...its sad and also HARAM, I know of Algerians, Saudis, Tunisians, Moroccans, Lebanese, Syrians who have mixed marriages with European women and all are very happy and content some even say they prefer European women to Arabic women....as they know they are being married for true love and not for money and a better life abroad if they had married a cousin back home, and to be honest most Muslimahs who have come into the faith of Islam Europeans included seem to respect their faith more than those - who i see in the UK/USA/FRANCE - born in to the religion..
    Last edited by Mayissa; 17th December 2008 at 21:22.

yeah you're right -- and sorry i didn't mean to generalize or offend you, but i'm just speaking on behalf of my convert muslim friends and their troubles w/ their fake husbands and citizenship issues. there are mixed marriages that are true and based on love, it's just i haven't seen many (if any) of them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast