+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Tasha is offline Registered User
    Oooops! posted a really long thread on here the other day but just noticed it seams not to have made it on here (maybe to long )

Thanks Left2000 for trying to get the thread back on track, was wondering where it was going. I certainly didn't go out looking for a tanned skinned guy with brown hair and brown eyes and I certainly hope he didn't go for me for my white skin or blond hair (no bleach or peroxide used)

Anyway thanks for the reply relating to the subject. So sorry to hear about your situation Bengy and really am keeping my fingers crossed for your husband's paperwork to be sorted asap so your not apart for to long. Is this your first time in Algeria, how do you find it? Hope it's not too hot for you if you are fasting.

Muslimah can I ask a little about your wedding? was it a traditional western one or Algerian or even a mix of the two? that's what I would go for (if he ever asks that is ) x

Guest 123 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Oooops! posted a really long thread on here the other day but just noticed it seams not to have made it on here (maybe to long )
    I noticed you trying to make it, and then saw your IP offline getting 'rejected' - I suspect that what happened is that you 'timed out' - after 15 minutes of inactivity we get logged out, if you had spotted that the post hadn't gone through and re-logged in instantly, it would have been posted OK. So I am guessing that your careful work took too long and the site must have decided you'd fallen asleep. I think the 'length limit' is 10,000 characters per post, and the site doesn't flat out refuse to accept a 10,001 +character post - you would be told it was too long and be invited to shorten it (the easy way is to post it in two pieces if that ever happens).

Thanks for that Al-khiyal. It wasn't THAT long so guess I was just too slow

amalgamate is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    the arab ladies could buy some bleach & peroxide and get blonde hair the same way the "blonde" chicks do?
    A lot of them do my dear, a lot of them do.
    It seems as if one fails to conceive
    The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
    Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
    So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

amalgamate is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by left2000 View Post
    Salam to all,

So let’s get back to the question again. Our sister wanted to start a thread about those English/ British women with Algerian man. Any input on that, please?
    I don't think there was an initial question. If you scroll up, you'll find that Tasha wrote about getting to know each other and learning from each other's experiences and chat about 'general stuff'.

so I wouldn't shut someone up just because they added a general fact, relevant to the thread.

Thank you kindly
    It seems as if one fails to conceive
    The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
    Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
    So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

Ladies, ladies!!!

I started this thread for us all to support and help each other not attack. We should be sticking together and helping each other out. I love my partner very, very much, he is the best thing to have ever happened to me and after almost 6 years we are still very happy but as I am sure you are all aware the verious religious and cultural differences means you face a few more hudles.

I chat with my partners, brothers partner and we have become good friends (she is polish). I just love to talk to her because we go through a lot of the same issues and she knows where I am coming from unlike my other friends x

salma is offline Registered User
    Hi Tasha and everyone else too

Yes I understand that, it's nice to be able to chat about things that you have in common or ask questions to people who maybe are in a similar situation to you.

I am not married yet, we are engaged and inshAllah everything will go smoothly and quickly

Tasha it's nice that you have been able to form a friendship with your future sister-in-law. Are you all in Algeria? I take it you aren't Polish as well, but clearly language hasn't been too much of a barrier.