+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Tasha is offline Registered User

Smile English women with Algerian men

Salam Ladies

Just thought I would start a new thread for us English ladies (or any western ladies for that matter) dating/married to Algerian men.

I am 25 and have been with my Algerian bf for over 5 years know. Just think it's nice for us to get to know each other, share our experiences and just chat about stuff in general x

BeeMyBaby is offline Registered User
    I'm Scottish, or British if you'd prefer (though not English :P), and I'm married to an Algerian man (as I think every man and his dog knows). I feel slightly sorry for all the Algerian women as the British seem to be marrying all their men...

bengy is offline Registered User
    salaam

i'm british but not english - i'm in algeria at the moment with my husband and i will be very sad to leave him when i return to the uk in september. It is a total culture shock for me as its too hot to go anywhere so i spend all my time in the house. while my husband runs around like a crazy person to sort out his paperwork so he can return to the uk.

alhamdulilah he is a good man and he takes care of me. we have been married for 18 months now.

amalgamate is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    ...I feel slightly sorry for all the Algerian women as the British seem to be marrying all their men...
    ...and how 'bout the arab ladies where the men are blind to them and reaching out for blond chicks instead?
    It seems as if one fails to conceive
    The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
    Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
    So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

BeeMyBaby is offline Registered User
    the arab ladies could buy some bleach & peroxide and get blonde hair the same way the "blonde" chicks do?

Muslimah23 is offline Registered User
    I'm British and married to an Algerian man. We've been married for over a year.

and how 'bout the arab ladies where the men are blind to them and reaching out for blond chicks instead?
    Actually, you'll be surprised by how many Algerian men opt not to marry 'blond chicks'

left2000 is offline Registered User

Keep focused

Salam to all,

Can someone fill me in, please? Are we talking about the Arab ladies not being picked up by Algerian men, or are we trying to support those British born who are married to Algerians?

Please ladies and gentleman; letís stick to the topic, shall we?

Everyone can marry who ever they want, and you will only get whatís written for you.

So letís get back to the question again. Our sister wanted to start a thread about those English/ British women with Algerian man. Any input on that, please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast