+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    soemboy2401 is offline Registered User

Help

is there anyone who can guide me for my spouse visa
    in the main time i'm going to register my marriage in the embassy.buti dont know how
    they said that i need to register my marriage first before getting married
    but i don't know how to book the appointment
    please people is there anyone who can help me??

garry10 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by soemboy2401 View Post
    is there anyone who can guide me for my spouse visa
    in the main time i'm going to register my marriage in the embassy.buti dont know how
    they said that i need to register my marriage first before getting married
    but i don't know how to book the appointment
    please people is there anyone who can help me??
    dont register the marriage at the English embassy because England recongize Algeria marriage. will wast your time and money by doing it
    good luck

IF you want to got married with Algerian

just some steps for all who want to marry an Algerian

Fist of all you have to go to your willaya where you live they will tell you and your future wife what documents you need to get the authorisition to be able to marry her in Algerian state

we had to collect may documents for example

birthcertificats

documents proof that you both single or devored ..........

The only thing you need from the English Embassy is a stamped copys of your futures wife bithcertificate and her devorce if applicable the cost is 7500 DA

and then you have to take all the documents your willaya has asked for to foriegn minister ( minister des affaire etranger) located in les anaser to be stamped

all the English documents must be transolated to Arabic or French before you take them to the foriegn miniter

after you have collected all the documents then you have to hand them in to your willaya then your futres wife must be with you to sign

then you both will be called for the interview this takes about 4 days after about a month you will get the authorisition to marry her

then you will take the authorisition to the city hall (baladia) they will tell you then which documents you both need ,BLOOD TEST .THE AUTHORISITION ,PHOTOGRPHERS...........

It took us two months and we have a car

Befor you apply for the spouse visa you have to go through all of the above

But if you both want to get married in England you have to apply for a Fiance visa and all the information for this its in the website because you both have to meet thier critiria

we wish you both best of luck and if we can be of any more help just ask

soemboy2401 is offline Registered User
    on the website they said that we have to register our marriage first before getting marriad as my wife should stay here in algeria 21days and after getting the certificate of no impediment we can marry...
    by the way do i need to book an appointement to register my marriage or i just go in person there?
    are you aware about the new updates and rules of the spouse visa
    they are very hard requirements.they ask for at least 186.000p
    this is really insane
    what proves do i need to provide
    i ve met my wife one time here in algeria for a week i have some photos thats all
    Mr.Garry10 please tell me in what time i can find you online to talk or send me ur skype or msn
    i need to talk to you please
    allah yahafdek ya khou
    Last edited by soemboy2401; 31st August 2012 at 16:57.

replay

Quote Originally Posted by soemboy2401 View Post
    on the website they said that we have to register our marriage first before getting marriad as my wife should stay here in algeria 21days and after getting the certificate of no impediment we can marry...
    by the way do i need to book an appointement to register my marriage or i just go in person there?
    are you aware about the new updates and rules of the spouse visa
    they are very hard requirements.they ask for at least 186.000p
    this is really insane
    what proves do i need to provide
    i ve met my wife one time here in algeria for a week i have some photos thats all
    Mr.Garry10 please tell me in what time i can find you online to talk or send me ur skype or msn
    i need to talk to you please
    allah yahafdek ya khou
    We dont know the new regulations the proof you need are photos email cards and proof of her comming to Algeria and you have to know her for along time I think you might be better off applying for a Fiance visa to marry in England . and you must be in a reguler contact ,You dont need an appointment just go along tell them what you want or try to call them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5