Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Algerian men

angi123 is offline Registered User
    yes i know you are probebly right there. time apart, i hope he apreciates our marriage whilst he is away. how you do you comunicate with your inlaws

anon13 is offline Registered User
    I know very basic algerian dialect which i learnt whilst i was there. BUt my in laws also speak french which i can speak. Last year I went to algeria by myself and had a really good time. I cant communicate with them a lot but they are very patient people. When your hubby gets back you need to make him understand that you can't learn about his culture if he keeps going by himself.

I have been to algeria twice. where in algeria do your inlaws live. i have been to algiers. there is some lovely places there. Was your husband there when you went by your self.

They live bout 30 mins from algiers on the coast. It is a lovely place. No my husband was not there when i went but i actually had a good time. I was able to go out and stuff which would difficult if my hubby was there. Im lucky as I do have and english speaking friend there which did help me a lot but she wasnt always with me. Maybe you can start communicating with your in laws a bit more. DO they speak french at all?

I can only say a few words in french. i think it is more algerian they speak. i admire you for going by yourself.

thank you but it wasnt enough to save my marriage. but inshallah eveything will be okay with you. Please try not to worry about

hi did your husband move back there. I am so sorry your marrige ended. did he meet some one else. what was his reason for going by himself & spending a long time there.
    i hope you have met your soul mate & are happy. by the way are you muslim too.
    i have enjoyed are chats on here