Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Algerian men

angi123 is offline Registered User

Algerian men

I am married to an algerian man, we have been together for over 3 years. i have been to algeria twice to visit his family . most recently my husband has said he is going for maybe 10 days and does not want me to go with him, i am hurting very much inside. is anyone else going through the same thing.

rina1602 is offline Registered User
    oh my dear, i can imagine how you feel. that is no good news.
    did you asked him, WHY? did he explained?

anon13 is offline Registered User
    Try not to worry too much. algerian men love their freedom so this is probably just a way to have a trip by himself and plus its only for 10 days they will fly by!!
    Maybe you can compromise and ask him to book you a nice weekend away when he gets back

It is now 14 days he is going. I feel as though i don,t fit in with his family , when i asked him why he wanted to go by himself he just said he wanted to spend time with his friends & family. that hurt a real lot. i have cryed so much i have no more tears inside. It would be so nice to hear from other people who have gone through similar, you can also email me through this site.

thank you for your replies.

Quote Originally Posted by rina1602 View Post
    oh my dear, i can imagine how you feel. that is no good news.
    did you asked him, WHY? did he explained?
    when i asked him he said he wanted to spend time with his freinds & family. it hurts a lot . i am his wife & never thought he would go back by himself as he promised me last year when he came back by him self he would not go again by himself.

If you wish, you can email me through this site.

thank you

rina1602 is offline Registered User
    i see. sounds not easy. but can you speak with him about anything. or is it hard to communicate ...?

anon13 is offline Registered User
    I have been through a similar situation. Mine told me he was going for a few weeks and then it turned into a few months. He really took the mick and i was so upset with him when he came back. I know the times that i have been he gets fed up having to translate every conversation all the time. Algerian men are selfish when it comes to things like that. I have learnt the hard way. have u asked him if he went to for 2 weeks then maybe you could go for the 2nd week.?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast