+ Reply to Thread

Thread: divorce doubts

Shamia_lune is offline Registered User

divorce doubts

Hello! I┤m writing this post to see if someone can inform me. I am a Spanish woman married to an Algerian man and, suddenly, he has got like crazy because of a silly discussion in skype (we haven┤t seen each other for almost 5 months because he had to come back to Algeria for a question related to a social appartment that he hoped to get).

So now he wants to divorce and I don˝t really want because I hope he is just furious. I am living in Spain and he is there. Can he divorce me without my physical presence there? How does the question work?

Thanks in advance.

sylvia_aquarian is offline Registered User

Divorce doubts

Hi,

I just came across your post...How are things?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamia_lune View Post
    Hello! I┤m writing this post to see if someone can inform me. I am a Spanish woman married to an Algerian man and, suddenly, he has got like crazy because of a silly discussion in skype (we haven┤t seen each other for almost 5 months because he had to come back to Algeria for a question related to a social appartment that he hoped to get).

So now he wants to divorce and I don˝t really want because I hope he is just furious. I am living in Spain and he is there. Can he divorce me without my physical presence there? How does the question work?

Thanks in advance.