X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'histoire d'Algérie 1830 - 1962

Comment

My own Mother and father were Freedom fighters , and they worked hard and hid and ran et... Dad was shot against a wall with a dozen of his companions , he was 23 .
      Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

Comment

Beautiful , just beautiful . Many brought back nice memories , memories of the Algeria i used to trust and believe in . Now i do not recognize the actual Algeria .
          Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

Ya chahid el watan

Comment

Ya Mohamed mabrouk alik

Comment

Djazairana

Comment

Min djibalina

Comment

Algérie ancienne

Ici

(.pdf files)

Comment

Algérie 1962 : 1er jour de l'indépendance

Algérie 1962 : 1er jour de l'indépendance

Comment

5 juillet 1962

5 juillet 1962

Comment

Algeria is my first love after Allah and Mohamed, but it is victim of us, and of them...

Comment

Algerian war

I just thought of adding something to all that.
                            The Algerian war fought against France, that's the official version given to the whole world.
                            But it must be known that it was essentially a French Cover that was used because the main perpetrators were not essentially French by blood if I may say.
                            The occupiers were the same who occupied the Americas, history has recorded that the first trader in the Americas was a "Jew", in Algeria, Jews had total monopoly, to such an extent that for a single city, there were more bankers than inhabitants.
                            I've checked that map given in some other thread
                            http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...3%A9rie_fr.jpg
                            well if you check carefully - at the top of the image, there's a sort of logo - you'll see a Davidian star and two Lions that are kind of facing each others, these symbolise strengh and sovereignity. Well, beside "Jews" there were loads of Italians too, actual French were in small, small, small minority, also these "pieds noirs" were mainly "Jews". These sort of wars have been carried the same way in most countries that have witnessed or are currently facing occupations. Nothing new.

Al Khiyal

The nice link you gave regarding Algeria in its ancient state, is very interesting however the majority of books in there are written by French authors, I wouldn't give it much importance because there are many who have been trying to rewrite history their own ways, plus I don't think it's wise to take from Westerners regarding our own history, they don't understand things thoroughly, they did not understand us when they were there, thus, I believe they cannot understand us right now, nor our culture, traditions or history... That's my take on things but thanks a lot for your efforts ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Jazaireya4ever View Post

Al Khiyal

The nice link you gave regarding Algeria in its ancient state, is very interesting however the majority of books in there are written by French authors, I wouldn't give it much importance because there are many who have been trying to rewrite history their own ways, plus I don't think it's wise to take from Westerners regarding our own history, they don't understand things thoroughly, they did not understand us when they were there, thus, I believe they cannot understand us right now, nor our culture, traditions or history... That's my take on things but thanks a lot for your efforts ^_^
                              In the desert it is very useful to know and to understand how a snake operates, sa7?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X