How Chinese students are learning the English language

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Chinese students are learning the English language

The Chinese take English lessons in large groups and shout (pronounce English words) together; this helps them overcome their shyness (everybody is doing it, so nobody is embarrassed).

Sed et tortor vitae turpis blandit fermentum. Integer lacus turpis, sem. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse a nibh ut dolor facilisis molestie. Sed et pede. Sed vitae leo. Phasellus varius ultricies eros. Sed tempor, metus id adipiscing porttitor, diam turpis tempor eros. Nam id libero ut nisl posuere ultricies. Phasellus sed nibh eget lorem consectetuer tempus. Volutpat.

that's kinda what organic chemistry students do... ....

Comment

Is this an actual class that is done daily??

wow. if it were done here in the US among the elementary students, most would be playing and goofing around rather than paying attention to the speaker. Look at how focused the Chinese students are!
      It seems as if one fails to conceive
      The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
      Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
      So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

Comment

i know... i think every american kid here has like a SEVERE version of ADHD...

Comment

learn english

Chinese student doesn't learning english in that way, and it created by a guy named"LI YANG" to teach people how to pronounce and speak english,non-offical one.
          In China the student take english class in the classroom with the english book. Some of good school or university have the teach from USA or UK to teach student.
          The most important is that in China, student study english as the second language from the age around 11 years old. like algeria people learn french

Comment

Our President Bouteflika has decided to increase business between China and Algeria.
            For business in Algeria, Chinese business people must know French and Arabic.
            I can help with that for English-speaking Chinese students

contact alioua123@gmail.com

ali Ferrane

Comment

hi, Ali, glad to know that you can help, please add my MSN: boby_197799@hotmail.com for a futher discussion.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X