Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boby
    replied
    hi, Ali, glad to know that you can help, please add my MSN: boby_197799@hotmail.com for a futher discussion.

Leave a comment:

• algeriapedia
    replied
    Our President Bouteflika has decided to increase business between China and Algeria.
    For business in Algeria, Chinese business people must know French and Arabic.
    I can help with that for English-speaking Chinese students

contact alioua123@gmail.com

ali Ferrane

Leave a comment:

• boby
    replied
    learn english

Chinese student doesn't learning english in that way, and it created by a guy named"LI YANG" to teach people how to pronounce and speak english,non-offical one.
    In China the student take english class in the classroom with the english book. Some of good school or university have the teach from USA or UK to teach student.
    The most important is that in China, student study english as the second language from the age around 11 years old. like algeria people learn french

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    i know... i think every american kid here has like a SEVERE version of ADHD...

Leave a comment:

• amalgamate
    replied
    Is this an actual class that is done daily??

wow. if it were done here in the US among the elementary students, most would be playing and goofing around rather than paying attention to the speaker. Look at how focused the Chinese students are!

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    that's kinda what organic chemistry students do... ....

Leave a comment:

• piccolomondo
    started a topic How Chinese students are learning the English language

How Chinese students are learning the English language

The Chinese take English lessons in large groups and shout (pronounce English words) together; this helps them overcome their shyness (everybody is doing it, so nobody is embarrassed).

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X