• guruhao
    replied
    .../...

well , i got what u meant .

thank u and have a nice day .

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied
    The site is kept 'clean' akhi, there is no problem about freedom of opinion but with over a million unique readers a year coming here we don't want to inflict crude language on them, do we ?

All that was removed was an Algerian phrase that an Algerian shouldn't have been using to a non-Algerian woman who didn't understand it. If it had been left in place I am sure we'd have had many, many, many complaints from Algériennes and from Algerians too.

Leave a comment:

• guruhao
    replied
    .../...

thank u for the reply ,

but i think u should let us see what others tell about us , we have to understand others' culture ,and i think we should talk without taboos ,of course with keeping respect each other.

thank u again.

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied
    w/salam wa mar7aba, akhi,

la2, nothing bad about Algerians - but something that an Algerian with good manners and respect shouldn't be saying to a woman if he knows that she cannot understand it..... or even if he thought she could.

Allah ma3ak

Leave a comment:

• guruhao
    replied
    Salam 3alaikum

what did he/she say ? anything bad about algerians ?

by the way it's a very nice forum.

thank u very much.

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied
    Salam, ya aneczka,

I have removed the phrase that you posted as it would be considered to be quite/extremely vulgar by the majority of Algerians. If you check your private messages you will find a more extensive explanation. In order to keep such phrases away from the eyes of site readers, if ever you have a similar question could you please submit it to me via private message ?

Leave a comment:

• aneczka
    started a topic Please translate for me

Please translate for me

Could someone translate this for me please:

* Phrase removed by Al-khiyal *
    Last edited by Guest 123; 4th January 2012, 20:33.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X