Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learning "Kabyle" Algerian berber language?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning "Kabyle" Algerian berber language?

I met this wonderful man 2 years ago but unfortunately he decided to marry an Algerian woman instead of me but I still want to learn his beautiful language. Do any of you know any English website that can teach me? Or any other type of help is greatly appreciated. I know that learning this language will not make him be with me but this is a positive way for me to heal from my heart break and use my experience to improve my language and communication skills.

I only know this word (you guessed it): hamlaghk (I love you)

Kabyle

Hello Redstrawberry,

First of all : congratulation for your interest in the Kabyle laaguage.

I am interested in the Kabyle language myself (which is normal for a kabyle I guess) and I regularly check information on the language and on its culture but so far I never came across an English website teaching Kabyle...sorry!

I may forward you some French websites teaching Kabyle if you wish. You may translate them using Google (you just right click on the website to do so) but some useful info might get lost in translation of course.

Regards

R

Comment

Kabyle Language

Hello Redstrawberry,

I was wondering if you have ever found any resources to learn the Kabyle language? I am interested in it myself but haven't found much to help me.

Regards,
      Redrose

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X