Winner of the 2005 X FACTOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner of the 2005 X FACTOR

what a pity to see Shayne Ward, the hot guy from Manchester winning the X factor this year. it only showed how the british people are still racist!
    for any of you who doesnt know the X Factor, it's a program on ITV 1, a british channel, which aimed to show some british talents, in music and the winner gets £1million together with a contract with a big music editor. one of the finalists was Andy. a black man who works as a bin man but who has a marvellous voice, something magical to hear. over the 2months of the show, he sang many historical songs, especially by singers like, Marvin Gray, James Brown and many others, i would definitely reccomend to all music fans to get his album if he ever makes it.
    but i got very disappointed to hear that the british public voted for the white hot finalist instead of the modest black man with a magical voice. even the show presentator was snugging him apparently!
    the british public is still sucks!
    Miss NinaGucci says: The Grass is Always Greener on The Other Side Of the Fence

na na na, you see what you need to understand is the x-factor isnt just voice, its the whole package, shayne is very marketable, and he will make a mint for the record companies from all the little teeny boppers, where as the black guy would suit a more mature audience, but how many people would have posters of the black dude on their wall? not many!
    www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

La casbah - did you really ask how many people would have a poster of a black guy? I can't believe you asked that - i'm assuming you are joking, aren't you? if you ain't well i suggest you educate yourself mate - that ain't a thing to believe in -

Nina - i agree with what La Casbah said about the whole package thing - shane is more marketable - besides the UK needs its own version of justin timberlake.

at least they didn't vote for journey south - LOL imagine

Comment

I missed the finals
        but have they ever voted for the best guess never

Comment

yeah i guess Shayne has the F Factor! not just the X!! and that is why he was chosen!

well, if he can have it, i guess i can have it too lol
          who else has the X factor in here??!
          Miss NinaGucci says: The Grass is Always Greener on The Other Side Of the Fence

Comment

Originally posted by Ruks
            La casbah - did you really ask how many people would have a poster of a black guy? I can't believe you asked that - i'm assuming you are joking, aren't you? if you ain't well i suggest you educate yourself mate - that ain't a thing to believe in -

Nina - i agree with what La Casbah said about the whole package thing - shane is more marketable - besides the UK needs its own version of justin timberlake.

at least they didn't vote for journey south - LOL imagine
            i didnt say they wouldnt have a poster of A black guy, i said they wouldnt have a photo of THE black guy, but they would have a poster of shayne.
            www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

opps sorry my mistake la csabah! thanks for the clarification. but you will be surprised that a lot of older women do like that guy

Comment

Call me biased, but I don't think the 'British Public' suck as a whole, just some of the twats that spend their time watching crap reality tv who superficially vote for the most predictable winner: a reasonably attractive egocentric youngster who, as others have correctly stated, allows him/herself to be marketed as an 'image' rather than for his musical talents. More often than not, their careers are shortlived but last long enough for them to make their first million then get a proper career - haha!

Sorry, it's just my opinion. I'm British by the way, although I speak for myself not the rest of my nation!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X