No announcement yet.

Munich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you actually ever think about anything other than Jews controlling your life? You know, do you watch TV, go to the cinema, take long walks in the country, stuff like that?

V

Comment

Originally posted by amino66
      While waiting for Munich, I’d also hope, that one day someone in the calibre of the excellent Steven Spielberg and in unbiased kind of honest portrayal of the Sabra and shatila massacre, which is a more recent event, widely documented.

Of course there are honest contributors who argue in an open minded way that what happened then was actually unclear, and there are many contradicting witness testimonies as who did what!

I understand that there are quite good links from actual well known journalists who were there and were the first to witness the aftermath of what happened.

The link is not provided as it is too sensitive issue and it might offend some honest contributors.

Amino, I saw the movie a couple of weeks ago and it's not only about what happened in Munich, it is also about how the Israeli government lead by Golda Meir decided to avenge the death of the Israelis by killing all those involved the killing.
      I think Spielberg did a good job by showing that the Palestinians (there was one Algerian among them) were not Aliens or monsters, they were human beings who did what they did for a reason.
      The movie is an adaptation of a book written by Canadian author George Jonas, who wrote lengthy article in a Canadian magazine in which he said that Spielberg humanized the terrorists instead of condamning them as he did his book was about.
      After reading Maclean's I decided to see the movie. Here's the article
      http://www.macleans.ca/culture/films..._119330_119330
      Y as* entraste en mi memoria

Comment

Apparently yes

And tell him that he shouldn't be asking Spielberg to make a movie on the Sabra and Chatilah massacre. There are a lot of talented Arab directors out there, all they need is money, and a heavy Marketing machine.

Comment

Re: Re: Apparently yes

Originally posted by amin066
          Originally posted by Flora
          And tell him that he shouldn't be asking Spielberg to make a movie on the Sabra and Chatilah massacre. There are a lot of talented Arab directors out there, all they need is money, and a heavy Marketing machine.

I will tell him that, he seems to understand much better now.
          Tell him I tried to reply to his post on the Jewish actors' thread but it was closed. I wonder why they closed it
          Anyways what I wanted to say is: how could Yasmine Bleeth who's running around in Malibu with a red bathing suit have an agenda? or Adam Sandler sticking his head in the toilet just to make you smile have an agenda? the ones who have an agenda are the big wigs who run the studios Fox, WB, Disney etc.........got it?

Comment

That Mezouri has no kind of decency in the way with which he talks to people, I think Amino needs to give him a lesson in how to be polite.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Apparently yes

Originally posted by amin066
              Originally posted by Flora

Tell him I tried to reply to his post on the Jewish actors' thread but it was closed. I wonder why they closed it
              Anyways what I wanted to say is: how could Yasmine Bleeth who's running around in Malibu with a red bathing suit have an agenda? or Adam Sandler sticking his head in the toilet just to make you smile have an agenda? the ones who have an agenda are the big wigs who run the studios Fox, WB, Disney etc.........got it?

I see, apparently he was into some kind of trance, he noticed for instance, some of them not all of course, they were contributing with their wealth and status to the common cause, that is the so called promised land.
              He also mentioned somewhere that, even if let say a program seem to be funny and innocuous, usually contain a message (not necessarily a hidden one), the message could carry for instance stereotype, an ideology, etc…. so forth and so on.
              It might look like paranoia, but some times I don’t know really what to do or what to say.
              Did you know for instance that The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain was banned in US sometimes in the past, as it was claimed that the story carried a communist message. (Link : http://www.adlerbooks.com/banned.html )
              I know, we were kids and we never missed one episode,…….
              Does that make me a kind of communist?
              If you watched religiously Tom Sawyer and it didn't turn you into a commy then it's safe for the rest of us to watch Woody Allen struggling with his existential issues, his suicidal tendicies and his paranoia without turning into zionists.

Comment

Moving thread to Literature & Film/Littérature & Cinéma

Comment

I would expect an explanation, as to of why the Mod did delete all my posts.... without warning? …..

It made Flora looks like talking to an imaginary poster.

I moved on while it appears that you didn’t….

I salute Mean, as he is so far the only one who hinted to this ….

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X