Khalid ebn el Walid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khalid ebn el Walid

Is anyone watching this Mosalsel on MBC, Sama Dubai??

Its the best Mosalsal I have watched in ages... Khalid ebn el Walid is the biggest of warriors in Islam... today is episode 6... so you can still get into it.

Two nights ago, they should the Battle of Badr..... Quraysh were shocked how can the army of Mohammed pbuh (only 300) beat their army (over 1000)... Abu Sufyan tells his people Mohammed is a magician.

Tonight, I think its gona be the Battle of Uhud... Khalid is not muslim yet,.. so he will fight against Muslims in this battle. I cant wait to see how he will become Muslim and how he will fight for the Muslims... I read alot about this sahabi... He was nicknamed Sayfu'Allah.

This series is the same as The Message (errisala) but with better quality pictures, more detail, and well directed... (Syrian actors as usual)

Sama Dubai at 9 - 10pm
    MBC 10-11pm.

Khokom.
    Last edited by Khokom; 28 September 2006, 22:22.

Thanks Khokom. I wanted to watch it but I hate how much they add commecrials during the show, I zap then I forget what I was watching. The few pictures I have seen reveals that it was a very well done work though.

Comment

wow! no i haven't heard of that show before... unfortunately i don't have sama dubai, but they'll repeat it after ramadan, right?

Comment

Originally posted by lazzhar
        Thanks Khokom. I wanted to watch it but I hate how much they add commecrials during the show, I zap then I forget what I was watching. The few pictures I have seen reveals that it was a very well done work though.
        Sama Dubai is full of commercials,.. every 10mins... it really irritates me... this is why I prefer to watch it on MBC.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
          wow! no i haven't heard of that show before... unfortunately i don't have sama dubai, but they'll repeat it after ramadan, right?
          I am sure they will repeat it after Ramadan because it looks like a few channels bought it... Kuwait TV are showing it as well.. during the day.

Tonight, Quraysh won the battle of Uhud. Khalid ebn el Walid (ra) fought in it,.. but he told his people I have never seen people who fight with such bravery, the difference between them (the Muslims) and us (Quraysh), they love death and we love life.

Khokom.

Comment

okay, i'm very excited now....

ahh, screw homework, i'm gonna watch it.... (just kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
              okay, i'm very excited now....

ahh, screw homework, i'm gonna watch it.... (just kidding)
              lol do ur homework first then go watch it

K.

Comment

Yesterday, it was the Battle of Khandaq.

The Muslims dug a kind of pit... when the Quraysh army came they couldnt get passed it, no matter how much they tried. The trick worked... Khalid is still not a Muslim yet... but he is beginning to get alot of doubts... he told his wife... "I never felt happy at failure, I ordered my troops to leave while feeling happiness inside me".... he said "Surely the lord of the universe knows what the secret of that man is" he is referring to Mohammed pbuh.

His brother Walid ibn el Waleed came out of the army and shouted..."Khaalid,... when are you going to be one of us", Khalid was silent.

Abu Sufyan is beginning to worry, he is the leader of Quraysh,... Mohammed pbuh and his army are heading for Mekkah.

The story of how Abu Sufyan becomes a Muslim is very beautiful.

Now, Qatar TV is showing it too.

K.

Comment

When is Qatar TV showing ?

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDA-K
                    When is Qatar TV showing ?
                    12-1pm.

I am watching it on Qatar TV, cos the other times clash with Taraweeh.

K.

Comment

Every day ?

Comment

I did not know that Khokom is watching mosalslate

what about moslasalata like Alikhandro ?

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDA-K
                          Every day ?
                          Yeah every day.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by Boudjemaa
                            I did not know that Khokom is watching mosalslate

what about moslasalata like Alikhandro ?
                            This one is not like alikhandro... this is one has the style of errisala. I get excited when the army of Mohammed pbuh is about to face the army of Quraysh... makes me feel like I wanna be there.

Come on bro, this mosalsel is based on facts, it is done according to the Ahadith... the story line is part of the seerah elnabawiya.

Khalid ebn el Walid (ra) is famous warrior. He fought the Bizantine Empire and captured Syria. He is the finest military man produced by the Muslims.

I like this type of Mosalsalaat,.. like Zanoobya dunno if u watched this... years ago.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by Khokom
                              This one is not like alikhandro... this is one has the style of errisala. I get excited when the army of Mohammed pbuh is about to face the army of Quraysh... makes me feel like I wanna be there.

Come on bro, this mosalsel is based on facts, it is done according to the Ahadith... the story line is part of the seerah elnabawiya.

Khalid ebn el Walid (ra) is famous warrior. He fought the Bizantine Empire and captured Syria. He is the finest military man produced by the Muslims.

I like this type of Mosalsalaat,.. like Zanoobya dunno if u watched this... years ago.

K.
                              saha khoya khokom, saha ramdanek BTW.
                              So do you agree with them playing roles of sahaba, I remember mosalsel of Omar ben ABdelazziz on DZ-TV, the same actor played the role of Khalifa and played sokarji in another movie on the same day... khorti
                              If you wanna leran sira, read books.

PS: I watched Zanoubia, I think It was the first syrian mosalsel we've seen in DZ, I remember Also that I ATE ramdane with Zanoubia & co

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X