Khalid ebn el Walid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boudj, Saha ramdanek to you too.

I prefer the Arab cinema to produce more of such mosalsalaat instead of producing rubbish ones that do nothing but show women with lots of make up on, music, alot of them now have adult content...etc...a total waste of resources and very corruptive.

This Mosalsal of Khalid ibn el Walid teach Arabs and Muslims something about their past,... their warriors, their dignity and honour. I can watch Errisala 10,000 times i wont get bored of it.

Yesterday i was flickin through the channels...and Algerian TV was showin a Music programme with women dancing...etc this is sahrat ramadane?

Am glad syrians are investing their money in something that benefits the Ummah.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by Khokom

Am glad syrians are investing their money in something that benefits the Ummah.

K.
      Well, it's not actually syrians whom are making these huge productions. I think the money is pumped from the golf. I've read that they brought the designer of choreographies in battles who made the ones for the movie Gladiator.
      Anyway, I tryed to watch yestedray the end of episode, and as Bouj mentioned, the guy playing the role of Khalid ibn Al Walid was a familiar face to me, I used to watch him playing comdey a lot and just seeing him makes me laugh.. He looked so fake

Comment

Saha Lazz,

Yeah its been funded by el Khaleej.

The actors are very professional.... it must have taken them ages to learn how to ride horses properly

K.

Comment

Yeah true, and they not like old fat egyptian actors in their 60s still playing roles of young of 20s.
          It's a good improvement, but some of their scenes are boring and you feel they are trying to make it longer as possible. Unlike the Rissala you mentioned wich was amazing piece art by Al Akkad allah yerhmou.

Comment

u guys should watch the DZ ramdab series "wahiba" min ahdath ma youhdath...
            I watched el bareh khaled ibn el walid, qalouli aslam deja, ratitou
            Avant d'ecrire il faut savoir lire,
            et avant de parler, il faut savoir ecouter
            Par El Bachir El Ibrahimi

Comment

Ih, aslam el youm... bessah kifesh aslam....rahi sha3la fih nar,.. he wants to lead the army asap lol.

"Wahiba"? dont get me started,... I lost count of how many mistakes they made...

K.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X