egyfilm.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egyfilm.com

for those who're interested in Egyptian cinema , you can see the news and join the discussion boards..It's a nice one..!!
    love
    Shayma

Hi Shauma!

Salamu aleikum
    I think you are from egypt,and I like the way you defend our friendship.You are very courageous,don't give up,together and hand in hand we can do a lot for this site, we have to banish the parasits from here,that's why if you see some thing bad from my side don't be shocked.
    I like to say that I love very much the egyptian cinema and most of all the old one sush as where Ismail Yassin and Nabulssi are ,I think they were the best actors and they will stay it.
    Mes principes :c'est la sagesse(La sagesse:une egalite d'ame que rien ne peut troubler,qu'aucun desir n'enflamme.)

Comment

what to do ???

Yes , but nobody seems to listen , they keep insulting each other without thinking to stop it !!!!! I'm becoming really frustrated !! and I think I'll withdraw fom algeria.com completely..things are becoming too sad for me !! I thought that was a site to love algeria and the whole maghreb , but seems that bad people win !! I'm sorry to say that ..instead of ignoring the bad they keep answering them with worse insults ..now what to do ??? this site has become dedicated to the people who hate algeria and the whole maghreb !!!!!! I'm at egyfilm.com with the name shima ... I consider myself no longer a member of this site till it changes .I'll keep reading though..
      love
      Shayma

Comment

Dear Shayma,

Living the site is not the solution.. sticking together and opening new threads all in good spirits and our friendship has to prevail..leaving this place to the monsters to kill it is not the answer. Keep posting and ignore them they will get tired and leave in the end.

Comment

Hi Shayma,

Did you get my mail ?? Why you dont join us on the sha3bi musical evenings ?
          Avec toute mon affection aux Algerien

Pearl

Comment

to pearl

no !! I never got your mail , the care2 stopped for few days ..so I may've missed your mail , I don't know that sha3bi musical evenings ...where's that?
            by the way , I noticed I haven't given you the site well it's http://www.egyfilm.com , all of you are welcomed to join and post your comments ...
            love
            Shayma

Comment

hi shayma!

The Cha3bi evenings is a thread started by Thamurth in the Open boards..it's been going on for more than 2 weeks now. by the way, Thamurth invited u, so come and join us
              see ya
              petite
              "Don't miss the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for the pot of gold." ANON

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X