Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algerian movies

Hi all,

Do any of you remember Inspector Tahar? I was watching C.A. last night and saw Inspector Tahar he is really funny and that accent …lol…. It was in black and white do you know when was that?

I have just discovered Canal Algerie it is quiet good I am impressed.

Yeah I watched that film last night too, it was funny I love all his films and especially the one where he went to Tunisia for holiday and then they stole his car, the best film ever

Comment

Hello Lotfi,

Thank you for your reply. Can you tell when was that movie made? I think it must be very old…lol

Comment

LOL that movie was soooooo funny.. it was great...

but im not a big fan of CA .. i think its borring ...

Comment

Originally posted by -zina-
          Hi all,

Do any of you remember Inspector Tahar? I was watching C.A. last night and saw Inspector Tahar he is really funny and that accent …lol…. It was in black and white do you know when was that?

I have just discovered Canal Algerie it is quiet good I am impressed.
          am not so sure sis but i think that one called yaddes its a game known back home and was made probably between 1965and 1968 ,, les vacances de l inspecteur was made in 72 and that one was in colour ... but am so amazed that u just discover Canal Algerie which planet are you sis ?>??

Comment

Hello to you all and thank you for your reply. Yes that was called les vacances it was black & white.
            Seriously, I have never heard of Canal Algerie until I came to live in France, was living in Japan and America before that. I watch it most evening and on weekend. Sunday afternoon El Kaada, evening sans visa, last word and cooking programme on Saturday and Sunday morning

I m really hooked I feel I have missed out so much on my culture.

Comment

Lofti-DK

Originally posted by Lotfi_dk
              Yeah I watched that film last night too, it was funny I love all his films and especially the one where he went to Tunisia for holiday and then they stole his car, the best film ever
              Salam. Is this also the film where Tahar's side-kick friend gets dressed up in Muslim women's clothing at the hotel, b/c if so, it's very funny considering the mustache and voice. I think it's also the one where they're trying to act as Italian tourist at one point, right? I believe this film was done in the early 80s.

Comment

Re: Lofti-DK

Originally posted by BUSHRA1
                Originally posted by Lotfi_dk
                Salam. Is this also the film where Tahar's side-kick friend gets dressed up in Muslim women's clothing at the hotel, b/c if so, it's very funny considering the mustache and voice. I think it's also the one where they're trying to act as Italian tourist at one point, right? I believe this film was done in the early 80s.
                salam .ladies , les vacances de l inspecteur tahar was made between algeria and tunisia and that was made in colour and made 1972 and the one black and white was yaddasse and before 1970 for sure .. zina there is another channel called the third channel besides canal algerie ...

Comment

Spictor rocks!: That was in Bou saada, the hotel with the tourist and the disco was in Sidi Fredj, it was black & white.. probably early seventy as it was his first movie I heard.

What about Ali & Mama Traki, did you see that too? …Lol

That was before Mr Bean was even born ...lol:

Comment

Boukazdira & Gardenia

Salam. Boukazdira, to date the les vacances de inspecteur movie in the early seventies is probably the most accurate decade considering the look of the film.

Gardenia, do you speak of the Tunisian family home where they ate? That woman is hilarious!

Comment

Hello Bushra, Yes that family I love watching the old series with my dad we roll on the floor laughing:

Comment

Where r u zina?? tu te fais rare!!

Comment

Hi,,,, zina

Originally posted by -zina-
                          Hello to you all and thank you for your reply. Yes that was called les vacances it was black & white.
                          Seriously, I have never heard of Canal Algerie until I came to live in France, was living in Japan and America before that. I watch it most evening and on weekend. Sunday afternoon El Kaada, evening sans visa, last word and cooking programme on Saturday and Sunday morning

I m really hooked I feel I have missed out so much on my culture.
                          ========================================

Hello , zina
                          It's been a long time ,,,How are you ?

***sakuracat***

Comment

Dose any knows from where can I get Inspector Tahar's dvd's or video's in London? they got them once in finsbury park on DVD and they all sold out in about 3 days

Comment

Im watching

Battle of Algiers for the first time this weekend...I heard its brilliant, can't wait
                              IMG]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X