Kill Bill Volume 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Bill Volume 1

I finally saw the whole movie last night. One of the best films i have EVER seen. Lots of people told me it was wack, other said its good but i gotta say, one of the best movies EVER !!! What y'all think ??

didn't see it yet but this review is very negative:

[quote]
    Heads, arms and legs are cut off, and the blood gushes as from a shower. These dismemberments are not isolated incidents but the substance of the film, a blood-running motif. The centerpiece is a ridiculously overlong and grotesque scene in which the Bride, in pursuit of Cottonmouth, kills and dismembers scores, maybe hundreds, of people. The scene must go on for 30 minutes. It feels even longer.
    [quote]

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...TL&type=movies

Comment

Originally posted by TonyStarks
      I finally saw the whole movie last night. One of the best films i have EVER seen. Lots of people told me it was wack, other said its good but i gotta say, one of the best movies EVER !!! What y'all think ??
      that film sucks, i saw it ages ago, its bloody full of blood lol...
      its looks fake too, i watched vol2 the other day and its dead boring......

Comment

it was ok, nothing special
        www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

i remember seeing it ages ago in a cinema one afternoon. i was the only one there. it was ok but i wouldn't rate it as one of my favourites nor would i see it a second time.

Comment

I just finished watching Volume 2 and its pretty boring. Pretty crappy compared to the first one. However, the first one is just insane. I know its pretty fake with all the blood and what not but this went to another level. Its acknowledged itself on being fake, and said 'lets go all out.' Its been a while since ive ever been real intersted while watching a movie but Volume 1 did the job !!

Comment

tony

i REALLY liked the movie... one of the best ive seen... its very artsy and yes even though its fake... well its not supposed to be real

but the storyline is excellent.. i liek movies that are different and not the same as the usual action drama movie...

Comment

Originally posted by nouha
                tony

i REALLY liked the movie... one of the best ive seen... its very artsy and yes even though its fake... well its not supposed to be real

but the storyline is excellent.. i liek movies that are different and not the same as the usual action drama movie...

Thats exactly how i saw it. A lot of fake stuff but done with artistic merit.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X