• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Mishari Al-Arada - Farshi al-Turab

Mishari Al-Arada - Farshi al-Turab

Death Cult.

Comment

What on earth are you talking about? I watched it and it doesn't even allude to a death cult - it's a (very sad) devotional song about death, yes, but it doesn't glorify killing, or even mention it at all.

Christians have devotional hymns that people sing at funerals, and more up to date religious songs about death too: actually most religions do.

Booger, I really think you need to spend less time looking at Little Green Footballs and more time listening to what actually say. Then you would realise that this concept of Islam as a universal "death cult" is just nonsense used by some on the right wing fringe, to justify calling for perpetual war against the Arab world.

V

Comment

This unshooda, I got it when I went to Algeria last summer,.. its beautiful, it reminds us of death, something people do not prepare for, or they think they will die old,... the prophet pbuh told us to always keep death in mind, this will help us prepare better for the hereafter.

Thanks for the unshooda bro, Mashari is a good anasheed artist.

Khokom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilderbooger
          Death Cult.
          Still showing hatred towards Islam ha? Praise be to Allah the Lord of the universe, that I am a Muslim

You should read about Islam Bilderbooger, read the Quran, free your mind/heart from hatred and ignorance.

Khokom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilderbooger
            Death Cult.

Hade leen....

Do really peasants believe so there, Booger?

Comment

Thread maintenance, direct link has expired, download video, .wmv file, 9.5mb:

Link 'live' @ July 26th

Comment

Salam Al-khiyal,
                It is a great site and very rich program, I enjoyed it. THank you very much for sharing and your efforts to search good subjects.

Fi Amen Illah

Comment

Quite a few people have been coming to this thread recently so here it is again to download:

Link 'live' @ September 18th

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire
                    What on earth are you talking about? I watched it and it doesn't even allude to a death cult - it's a (very sad) devotional song about death, yes, but it doesn't glorify killing, or even mention it at all.

Christians have devotional hymns that people sing at funerals, and more up to date religious songs about death too: actually most religions do.

Booger, I really think you need to spend less time looking at Little Green Footballs and more time listening to what actually say. Then you would realise that this concept of Islam as a universal "death cult" is just nonsense used by some on the right wing fringe, to justify calling for perpetual war against the Arab world.

V

*thumbs up*

Comment

mp3

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X