No announcement yet.

Quran MP3 player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe well Hani might have some soon...Plus I am only buying a sample this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Amina-DZ
      I baught about 15 of these last year, they were really good and I sold them all with no complaints till this very day. I purchased another typeand they sold well but I had so many problems with them I gave up and returned them.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
        I baught about 15 of these last year, they were really good and I sold them all with no complaints till this very day. I purchased another typeand they sold well but I had so many problems with them I gave up and returned them.
        This is why I don't wanna go through all the hassle. Low cost chinese products means u have to buy one every year

Echfay 3liha Amina

Comment

This is my favourite:

Product Features
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Complete Holy Quran Text & Audio (Shaikh Sudais)
          - Colourful Images, Text and Super High Quality Audio
          - Qur'an Translation in English, French, German, Turkish, Malaysian, Indonesian & Urdu
          - Prayer Times & Qibla Direction for World Cities with Adhan Alarm
          - Complete Tafseer Ibn Khather Book (In Arabic)
          - Compelte Reyadh As-Saliheen Book (Hadeeth Collection in Arabic)
          - Names of Allah (Images & Audio)
          - Surah and Verse number will be saved even after shutdown - Voice Recorder (10 minuets duration)
          - Daily supplications with audio & English Translation - Doaa Khatam Al-Qur'an (Vocie of Shaikh Sudais)
          - Surah/Verse Menu, Bookmarking & Repeat functions
          - Beautiful Full-Screen Clock Styles with 5 User Alarm Settings
          - Built-in Speaker & Color LCD with more then 65000 Colors
          - Dual Charging: AC/DC Adapter and PC USB
          - Long-life Rechargeable Battery like Mobiles
          - Box Packing includes Charger, Earphone, Pouch, Qibla Compass & Manual

Comment

Yeah I was thinking about the digital LCD one, looks really nice as well.

Comment

It has all the features I want. They said the company doesn't want to release them yet till 3 weeks from now but they can send me one piece. I have asked if I can buy 3 now, will see what they say.

Comment

That last one looks great! My dad got me one of the old ones from Saudi and it was really excellent, then I went to dz and one of my cousins loved it so I gave it to him.

I was looking for a new one and that last one that Amina posted looks just the ticket. Amina let me know what they say inshallah. Would like to order a few of those too.

Sa7a khti
                -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

I will do Lamise

Now guys if you wanna deal with female customers, you know which model to go for

Comment

I will do Lamise

Now guys if you wanna deal with female customers, you know which model to go for
                    I must admit I like it too

Comment

I have just sent off requests to about 15 different companies, lets see what they come back to me with. They are probably all run by some 14 year old Chinese kid counting his dolars.

Comment

They all sent me their MSN's

Comment

They all sent me their MSN's
                          Go Gurrrl!!!

Comment

Only one!!

I only added one because he was going to give me the price list on there, but then I saw him log on and his nickname had some sort of emoticon so I deleted him...I felt it wasn't professional

Comment

Lol! What a strange way to do business!
                              -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

I only added one because he was going to give me the price list on there, but then I saw him log on and his nickname had some sort of emoticon so I deleted him...I felt it wasn't professional
                                Asians are strange. I remember some years ago, one of my cutomers, a Korean, who called himself Eric Clapton (he used this name as his professional name in his professional email and he workes with a very big korean company) asked me to add him in msn to talk business. I never did

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X