Quran MP3 player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phylay
    one of my cutomers, a Korean, who called himself Eric Clapton (he used this name as his professional name in his professional email and he workes with a very big korean company)

Comment

Yeah all Chinese women I have dealt with are called Shirley or Cindy - its funny they feel the need to change their names for business. Who knows maybe it is more productive.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
        Yeah all Chinese women I have dealt with are called Shirley or Cindy - its funny they feel the need to change their names for business. Who knows maybe it is more productive.
        Well I have many Chinese colleagues and customers and all keep their original names.
        On the other hand Koreans are all named John, Richard,...etc. And I remember once I applied for a job in the US and in the application form there was this question: If u r of a foreign origin, do u want to change ur name, if yes what would it be...

Comment

Originally posted by phylay
          Well I have many Chinese colleagues and customers and all keep their original names.
          On the other hand Koreans are all named John, Richard,...etc. And I remember once I applied for a job in the US and in the application form there was this question: If u r of a foreign origin, do u want to change ur name, if yes what would it be...
          I should have been more specific, I am talking about Chinese sales ladies in China, they usually have an English name and a Chinese name. Just like in the states when you call up a service number allot of the time you are put through to Egypt but no one would ever guess cus they immitate the US accent so well.

Amina: I got one quote back, it was £21.60 for the first one you posted and £27 for the color display one both prices include shipping.

Comment

What's that in USD then?

Comment

41 to 51 USD
              Last edited by phylay; 3 August 2006, 19:23.

Comment

You sure? That would be a lot cheaper than the other supplier.

Are we talking about the same model I want to get?

Comment

gave u euros not USD , edited my post above

Comment

Hum I thought it was too cheap. Still cheaper than the other supplier. But I only want the last model I posted, if that's the one.

Comment

its like 21 dollars for the first one and 50 dollars for the digital lcd one you liked.

Comment

There are many types, is it the one that has the extra features: hadeeth, tafseer etc? If so then how many of those are you going to get?

Comment

40 dollars for the very first one you posted and 51 dollars for the color one you said ''now you know what women like'' about.

Comment

OK then. Let me know if you do take this any further.

Comment

salam
                              i really want one to, if anybody manages to get one please let me know how they got hold of it. And if you are selling them please also let me know and il buy it from you.
                              I used to have one of these a gift from one of my cousins that went to hajj but someone stole it out my bag in the Mosque!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just opened my gmail and I have about 20 e-mails of quotes, gonna siv through them now, will let you guys know if I find anything good, Insha-Allah

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X