Suicide bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide bombings

I am sick to the teeth of weak minded scholars that give into their own hate and make halal that which is haram, namely suicide bombings.

This act is an abomination in Islam and amounts to an act of pure Kufr. There are some scholars who hold more fear in Allah (swt) and love for their own pride and hate.

In the belowe link is a wonderful article conclusively outlining that Suicide Bombings are Haram, forbidden and outside the fold of Islam.

http://mac.abc.se/~onesr/ez/isl/0-sb...d.Caravan.html

yeah I agree 100% ..They have tarnished the image of Islam ...and we are pying fo it now...in many ways..

Comment

Damn it's so long! Can't read it at work.

Comment

yeah just in case they catch u Phylay

Comment

The question put here is

When/If you are under auccupation, will you wait for an auccupier bullet to cross you brain, or will you blow yourself and the auccupier go in part with you?

F-
          -
          A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
          By: George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Fortunato ..I 'd say neither ....We'll just sit down and talk...and come to a conclusion..

Comment

Originally posted by Sminette
              Fortunato ..I 'd say neither ....We'll just sit down and talk...and come to a conclusion..
              Are you being naive here Sminette? You know nobody talks if they are not obliged to do so. And when two opponents talk they must have equal power: If DZ didn't beat the French they would've never been able to get a very good agreement in Evian or even they would have never been allowed to talk.

And to answer Fortunato, I believe that if someone invades you then you must fight with all your powers till you force them to go home! Now the issue is on the means you use to fight....
              And I think suicide bombing is not the way to go...

Comment

With regards to the effect of suicide bombings I would have to say they have no positive effect upon ones cause at all, the clear example is that for every suicide bombing upon Israel the retaliation is ten times harder, for every 10 soldiers killed by a Palestinian suicide bomber 50 Palestinians are killed in Israeli reprisals, therefore the effect of those actions are utterly futile and completely damaging to the so called cause they are meant to represent.

For me there must be, on occasion, a distinction between the action and the person who commits that act, it can be justifiable to say that whilst the act is pure kufr the individual did not commit kufr. For me Suicide bombings are completely haraam however if we take the mental state of some Palestinian suicide bombers then we see they may have witnessed many traumas and lost many loved ones and thus fallen into an extremely deep depression where they are eventually medically without full control over their mental faculties, they are insane. In this circumstance it could be permissible to say whilst the act is kufr the one acting upon that kufr was not in full capacity of his mind and did not know that his action was kufr, therefore justice must deal with him differently to one who knows the act is haram. This in no way excuses the action its self.

For me if the person is sane and believes he is going to kill others and not himself yet he knows suicide is haraam then he has committed an act of kufr and to say he wasn't thinking about killing himself but about killing the enemy is semantics. In my mind the sane suicide bomber is a very weak person and their willingness to take that which does not belong to them, their lives, is a clear proof of Mohammad (saw) saying that the Jihad al-akbar (nafs ) is a more diffcult station to attain than the Jihad al-Asghar (aggression). Had the Palestinian people, or perhaps I should say leadership, taken a more peaceful tactic with Israel I have absolutely no doubt that victory and peace would have been theirs. Whilst I recognise Israel as the bigger tyrant by far, I also frown upon the greedy and weak Palestinian leaders that send young boys and even ladies one after the other for nothing, just to die fully knowing they would have achieved nothing and at best they would have encouraged Israel to kill more of their own people.

Comment

In essence much of the evil Palestinian leadership plays the same role that our Government did a few years ago, they from time to time encourage the enemy to attack civilians which makes the civilians run back into their arms in need of protection which secures their position of power and greed.

They send Palestinians to blow themselves up knowing that the Israelis will counter and kill many Palestinians making them run to the the original instigators, the Palestinian leaders, looking for guidance.

Our Government/Army did the same encouraging the GIA and even their own army at times to kill civilians and thus make the people fall deeper into the protection of the Government and Army and securing their big fat pay cheques and powerful positions.

Comment

??? What?
                    So Isreal would not have killed palastinians if there have not been a suicide bombers? Furthermore the suicide bomber is the result of accupation and not vis versa

F-
                    -
                    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
                    By: George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Suicide bombings actually didn't happen through most of the occupation - they're a new(ish) thing.

V

Comment

Originally posted by FORTUNATO
                        ??? What?
                        So Isreal would not have killed palastinians if there have not been a suicide bombers? Furthermore the suicide bomber is the result of accupation and not vis versa

F-
                        -
                        Not at all, my inference is that Allah (swt) prescribes peaceful means of achieving peace and those have not been explored by the Plaestinian leadership. Before one goes into conflict these options must be explored no matter how barbaric the enemy is.

My faith in Allah(swt) to deliver peace to those whom are peaceful and follow His instructions is unmoveable and had/ if the Palestinian people turn to this then there is n way Allah (Swt) would forsake them.

You judge the results for yourself, thousands of suicide bombers and what is the result, have the Palestinians been successeful? You judge?

Then read how Mohammad (saw) reacted to much greater aggression in Mekka and how Allah delivered Mekka back to Islam with no bloodshed

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                          With regards to the effect of suicide bombings I would have to say they have no positive effect upon ones cause at all, the clear example is that for every suicide bombing upon Israel the retaliation is ten times harder, for every 10 soldiers killed by a Palestinian suicide bomber 50 Palestinians are killed in Israeli reprisals, therefore the effect of those actions are utterly futile and completely damaging to the so called cause they are meant to represent.
                          Invalid argument Hani
                          By your logic, Hizb Allah will stop fihting because each time they kill an Israeli soldier the zionists retaliate by massacring 25 civilians

I would say suicide bombing is not good because what would be a fighter fighting for longer in the battle field and incurring more damage on the enemy, by repeting attacks, becomes a shread of body bits.

Humans are a valuable asset in any activity, they shouldn`t be wasted.

Comment

Its a supporting argument, my only argument is that it is Kufr.

With regards to what I said above it's true, they achieve nothing but belittle their own people and get their own people killed.

Its a useless, ignorant and quite frankly stupid method for fighting. It is a manipulation of tormented Palestinian youth by a rich leadership that, trust me, live very very luxurious lives.

Comment

Point clarified

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X