X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramadan countdown

Salaam folks

39 days to go........
    -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

In cha'a Allah essibna bkhir ou 3la khir , ou tih erahma 3la koul el mou'eminine ,ya Rabi
    38 today

Comment

Guyyyyyyyyyyyys !! I think my parents will be coming for the last 3 weeks of Ramadan..It's so emotional especially that the last time I spent ramadan with my family was 8 years ago...Ramadan In London ...usually I'm working ..breaking my fast with a date or a hot choccolate
      but I'm so happy that they will be coming nchallah

Comment

Emala Byebye Sveltette, ma3lish we will do with sminette...

Comment

Originally posted by Sminette
          Guyyyyyyyyyyyys !! I think my parents will be coming for the last 3 weeks of Ramadan..It's so emotional especially that the last time I spent ramadan with my family was 8 years ago...Ramadan In London ...usually I'm working ..breaking my fast with a date or a hot choccolate
          Sounds great inshallah! Hope you have a great time with them.
          -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

I really, really dislike Ramadhan when I'm working. Sleep, eat, pray, work. Ya Allah !

Comment

I know what you mean houda. It's similar when I'm studying...

But hey alhamdulillah 37 days to go

Comment

salam everyone... wow... only feels like last month it was Ramadan.. Man these days go quicker every year, alhamdulillah. Insha'allah we will all be rewarded for the effort, the prayers, the zakat and the supplications we make during this month when the Shaitan are locked away alhamdulillah.

Fi amenallah, Ammena

Comment

Originally posted by ammena
                  salam everyone... wow... only feels like last month it was Ramadan.. Man these days go quicker every year, alhamdulillah. Insha'allah we will all be rewarded for the effort, the prayers, the zakat and the supplications we make during this month when the Shaitan are locked away alhamdulillah.

Fi amenallah, Ammena
                  Ameen. Beautifully said sis

Comment

Taken from Ihya Uloom Uddin by Imam al-Ghazali (rht)

Book VIII: Etiquettes of Qur'anic Recitation.
                    English Translation by: M. Abul Quasem (PDF)

This is a must read for all those preparing themselves for Ramadhan. It allows simple creation, such as ourselves, a great insight into different mental and physical purifications we must endure before reading the Qur'an al-Karim.

We should of course read the Holy Qur'an all year round but many falter and life sometimes pushes this to the back of our minds. There is therefore no better time to re-introduce this most beneficial of acts into our lives than Ramadhan, Insha-Allah.

Comment

Shukran Heni . InshaAllah will have a read of that when I'm more wide awake.

Please have a listen to the following two pieces of nasiha (advice) from Sheykh Hamza and Imam Zaid:

MeccaOne Radio: Ramadan Preparation, by Imam Zaid Shakir
                      RealMedia: Listen
                      Ramadan Advice, by Hamza Yusuf
                      RealMedia: Listen
                      You can find them at the following link:

I'll have a little hunt around for some arabic audio's on Ramadhaan inshallah.

P.S 36 DAYS TO GO!!! (Inshallah)

Comment

Originally posted by Sminette
                        Now you'll be breaking your fast with Harira & praying taraweeh with your MaMa

Comment

Are We Going To Have One Start Date For Ramadan & One Eid?

Comment

Al-baqara, 185

Comment

http://soujood.free.fr/audio/cours/a.../ramadhane.mp3

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X