Links 'live' @ September 21st

Great! Who's the Qari2?

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
      Great! Who's the Qari2?
      Al-Hodayfi, Al-Ghamedy, Al-Ajami, As-Soudaiss & As-Shuraim

Comment

Salam Al-khiyal,

I have downloaded the software but I could not install it on my laptop. The files on each part had to be extracted individually. I tried to do it late in the night yesterday but I failed. I have to admit that I did not try hard enough but I thought that you might have some tips on how to install it.

Comment

I have the recitations by Al Ghamdi, is this the same guy? I'll download this one too

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeter_Pea
            I have the recitations by Al Ghamdi, is this the same guy? I'll download this one too
            Just to let you know that you have to be patient. It took me forever to download all the parts.

I think it is Saad Alghamedi, I like both Sudays and Ghamedi's recitations.

Comment

Very patient here. Since I'm a member of mega upload I have to wait sometimes up to 60 minutes. Aha, I have his name as Said Al Ghamdi, sounds like the same guy though.

I've tried a few different reciters and the Turkish ones I had a difficult time following but I can't wait to here the 4 others that Al-Khiyal posted

Comment

The online Quran Reciter is similar software that you can find on
                http://www.reciter.org/.

Comment

There is this one too http://www.shaplus.com/free-quran-so...r-features.htm

Someone was kind enough to post for me

Comment

a good way to be able to finish the whole quran in the month of ramadan.. and many more months after is by reading just four pages every salah.... youll be able to finsih the whole quran by the time ramadan is over

Comment

Originally posted by nouha
                      a good way to be able to finish the whole quran in the month of ramadan.. and many more months after is by reading just four pages every salah.... youll be able to finsih the whole quran by the time ramadan is over

Thanks for this tip. So at a constant speed, no speeding up or slowing down…

Comment

I know a few mosques do this and they use two Hafiz(es?) for the people that don't know all the surahs

Comment

Originally posted by pandora
                          I have downloaded the software but I could not install it on my laptop. The files on each part had to be extracted individually. I tried to do it late in the night yesterday but I failed. I have to admit that I did not try hard enough but I thought that you might have some tips on how to install it.
                          Once u download the three files, put them in the same folder and then extract part1, doing so automatically uses part2 and part3 (u might be asked to provide the path to part2 and part3 zipped files) to build the complete Quraan.nrg file.
                          Now nrg files are related to Nero software so if u use another tool to burn CDs (it's my case) u need to convert the nrg file to an ISO image. A good converter can be found here
                          Once u have the ISO image, double-clicking on it should open your CD burning software and u can burn the CD.
                          Finally use the created CD to install the software...
                          Avant d'ecrire il faut savoir lire,
                          et avant de parler, il faut savoir ecouter
                          Par El Bachir El Ibrahimi

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by pandora
                              Salam Al-khiyal,

What Mnarvi said

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X